Sign in to follow this  
vijay747

Best AT Car for 6-7 Lacs

Well, since your running is around 1500 kms per month, you obviously need a diesel.

And the only diesel automatic within 10L is the Hyundai Verna Auto. But that is out of your budget at 10L on-road price. So, you might have to stretch your budget to 10L.

If you think a petrol is fine, you can check out the i10 Kappa Asta Auto.

I think i10 is the best and possibly only car for you if you are looking to buy a new car.  Your other option is looking at a 3 - 5  year old City, Civic, Corolla, Sonata, etc. piyush1232009-05-28 05:34:09

@ Vijay,

Jazz manual transmission is expected to be 7.5-8.0 lakhs on road. Dont know what will be the AT then.

1.2 Kappa is a better choice than it as the engine size is same and as i said before i wont like to spend 2-3 lakhs more and lick the Honda badge.

You don't have much of choice here , you i10 Asta . Jazz Auto - according today's interview in ET with Honda CEO "There will be only one variant initially. It is a different car and will set new standards for the hatchback segment. It

But, guys, just look at his running, he needs a diesel, and the only options are a 2 year old Sonata diesel or a Hyundai Verna Auto, but both are exceeding his budget.

Well if you can afford Verna Auto then go for it otherwise except i10 you have no choice, but i10 is not a compromise its really good product, even if there was any other product in this i10's segment with auto, i would have recommended you i10 only...Then its your choice, take a TD and then decide

Thanks Folks for your valuable inputs.

Seems like i will settle for i10 Automatic..( will save some $ also)

This was the first time i used a forum, and the experience has really been very good.

Keep up the good work..