swiftvxi06

NEW BMW M7- THE SPORTIEST LUXURY SEDAN EV

2162238-450x285.jpg

These are the first spy pics of the the upcoming BMW M7 (?) which vows to be the sportiest non-Alpina 7-Series variant to date.

Various tell-tale sign are the giveaway to the performance monster under the hood which includes the power buldge on the hood just like the M3, aggressively styled front end with huge air intakes and big sport wheels with huge brakes beneath. The car is spotted with minimal camouflage indicating the unveling isnt very far away.

The car will represent the ultimate BMW super saloon and will take the fight directly to the AMG S-Class Mercs like the S63 AMG and S65 AMG and the upcoming Jaguar XJR.

The most powerful BMW right now is the 760 Li with a twin turbo 6.0 Litre V12 engine with 544 bhp on tap and peak torque rating of 750 nm between 1,500 rpm to 5,000 rpm.

The upcoming M7 is expected to overshadow even the 760Li with as far as power is concerned but its still not known if it will go beyond brute power of the 612 bhp S65 AMG.

What is sure is that M7 will be one of the most powerful series BMW ever built and the quickest in its entire range.

Spied: BMW M7

2162238-128x128.jpg

1514897-128x128.jpg

8181624-128x128.jpg

2493410-128x128.jpg

swiftvxi062009-06-04 10:09:27

Well an M7 I think 7 series already has a sporty characteristic and how much more powerful can they go 700bhp . Never heard of M7 development before may be it would challenge Bently flying spur speed.

Guys its coming.......... Just wait and watch and vr.46 this is not the hybrid version of BMW 7 series rather a spy pic of the much awaited M7.Just click the pictures and see the huge air intakes, Boonet scoops, Huge tyres which are not avaible in the Hybrid version....Thats why BMW always says they make " ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINES"!!!!!!!!!!

BMW M3 sells more than Merc C63 AMG, Currently M5 also scores over AMG versions of E class as E is due to be phased out, but S class outsells

7 series by a wide margin.

I had taken a TD of new 7 series in London but it did not match upto the mighty S class. So I doubt the proposed M7 will outsell the AMG versions of S Class.

When it comes to pure driving pleasure' date=' Nothing beats a BMW. I am sure the M7 will outsell a S63/65 AMG. [/quote']

Your statement is true only for 3 series and to some extent 5 series also. As per reviews of various auto experts of U.K., BMW 7 series has allways trailed behind S class in terms of luxury and driving pleasure. Even Audi A8 is rated as more luxurious than 7 series.

Not for nothing Mercedes S Class is known as the best car in the world.

S class has its history with it to feature first new tech like ABS airbags and low emission levels it has more brand value than the other . It look quiet compact than it actually is when compared to 7 or A8. I saw a grey M3 today and a merc s class also . The guy in the M3 looked quiet agressive and i ran away like hell next to S class on easthern expresshighway .

Ya Merc's are good too but when it comes to pure hard driving pleasure along with comfort nothing comes close to a BMW And its a world renowned fact...........They are the ultimate driving machines!!!

BMW are coming up with quite a few new models. They have also launched a new 5 series which is a mix of a normal 5 series sedan, some features of the suv series X5-7, and that of a hatch back probably from a 1 series. According to some this the first successful attempt of combining all three.

The above said being named 5 series Gran Turismo and also BMW have also come out with the new X1 concept, The world's first premium compact sports activity concept.

adi19912009-06-09 21:26:18