Harman

MISTUBISHI CEDiA - NO SALES !

Hi friends ! today i went to , asian motors ,motinagar to see the cedia spirit .the car is fully loaded with all the features that are more then expected and i was liking that car. But when i asked about the sales the person told me only 15 cars are sold per month. So can u plz tell me why there is no sale of this car ?

The Cedia is a great car, as a second hand buy, not first hand, coz it's a bigger flop than the Hyundai Elantra. If you want a Cedia, don't go to the HM showroom, look around in classified's and Second Hand car dealer's for some great bargain's. Wonder how HM-Mitusi survive's these day's: probably by servicing the Pajero's they sold at a 'prohibitive' cost. Even if you get a great deal, prepare to be taken for a ride at service.

Well Cedia is a great car with everything good but the looks are now very old and high spare price and almost zero service centres has made it dissappear . The only model doing good is the outlander . Mistu should launch the new Lancer ASAP or its gonna go just like peguot . I personally like the car very much and you even get goood deals on it but thinking about the future of the company I think it isn;t worth in long run .They havn't gotton rid of old lancer and still the stupid diesel and petrol costs around 9-10lakhs and spare are very expensive.

Old Lancer gave the then City a healty competition but since than City is into its 3rd successful gen. Whereas, Mitsu. is still sticking to its old gun.

Cedia is a good car but car purchases are viewed as a package now days. I mean people take into account the companies health, A.S.S, spare prices/availability, etc & then make a purchase. These are the areas where Cedia flops.

I guess 10-15 could be the sales figure accross the Country for a month.

The car is absolutely brilliant. One of my all time favourite cars in the Indian Marke, sadly, It has Failed as Mitsubishi doesnt really seem to be interested in India anymore. BUTTTT....Lets wait and watch. If Yamaha could pull off a revival, So can Mitsubishi!!

That is exactlythe problem. The car is very very capable, but sadly the company is least bothered. Even Metro Motors in Bombay, which has been a mitsubishi dealer since years, has been Shut now.

Hey speed, is this true that mitsubs are trying to get the new Lancer Evo to India? If yes, i would be the first few users picking that baby up!

Great car! I hope they are serious about this car atleast because this one will blow the competition away!! 

This has a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine, 217kW at 6500 rpm and torque 366Nm at 3500 rpm!! I was blown away by its power, a friend of mine owns one and it is a crazy thing on wheels.. I dont know if we are talking about the same car though!

Mitsubishi was a great, sought after name after the Himalayan Car Rallies. The company sponsored Starions excelled in their class bagging many top honours.

But since the company made its debut in India with the Lancer and a slew of other models they are not noticed or even anywhere near the car buyers list to choose from. Just a few years after its launch the under-rated Lancer slipped from the sales chart. The Pajero sells due to its earlier "sought after" image as an import.

Mitsubishi needs some refreshed  marketing ideas. The Cedia existence too is not known to many car buyers.

some companies think making a car is their responsibilty ...and it well sell itself...specially in competiting market like india ...and then this is what happens...

first hindustan motors spoiled itself ...and now mitsubishi is spoiling itself with collaboration with h.m.

but indeed cedia is a great car and buy ...

Cedia is a good second hand buy.

I have seen a particular Cedia version 'Sports' near Siri fort which makes a whooping amount of noise which also enters in my car's cabin.

Anyways i hear that the Cedia is a too boring car to drive.

Hi Sharash, there was a talk about Evo. coming this year, but the asking price would be very high. I guess it would cost some where near the Montero.

The normal new gen. Lancer is what Im excited about. It would come with a VW diesel unit. Should be competition to Altis, Civic.

Anyways i hear that the Cedia is a too boring car to drive.

You have been grossly misinformed. I think its much better to drive than majority of the cars in India.

Here in Madras, I have been seeing Cedia's regularly. Infact saw a red one with black tints looking really nice yesterday and a brand new one this morning. Sure there is no hiding the fact, that the car hardly sells but that does not make it a bad car.

In India, good cars sometimes don't sell due to various reasons.

I also think cedia is one of the best car to drive , butttt the it parts are very very expensive one has to empty his pockets to mantain it

I also owned ciedia but has to sell it because of its high mantainance cost!!!