kain

bike selection

Hi all,

am a new member. Am gonna buy a 150cc bike soon. I need advices from the guys who are driving 150s. am looking for a bike averages 45 kmpl mileage, good torque at top gears while cornering, smooth engine, atleast 100 kmph top speed, good brake feel.

help mesmiley1.gif

test ride apache and fz-16 , if u like handling and powerfull engine then apache will be your choice , but it gets down to personal choice . test ride both and feel the difference

Well you want a good milege then try pulsar or the Hunk for best torque and top speed RTR and R15 are good but I don't think it is safe for any biker to go beyond 90kmph especially on our roads.

fz 16 is the best choice in the market and you can trust yamaha as they are good in service and as a r15 owner i have got no problem since the day i bought the bike when it released and more over fz16 gives a good performance and milage and uses the state of the art technology which some bikes lag test drive and decide

tvs apache rtr  can be a good choice.Because it hag got good looks, low tvs service & maintenance costs, good refined and powerful engine,goodies like digital speedometer console etc.

You can prefer Hunk also, but it lacks the digital speedometer which is available in almost all the 150 cc bike today except Honda Unicorn and Yamaha Gladiator 

Consider FZ-16 also. A true yamaha quality product. 

Please don even think of Pulsars because it has become boring by watching pulsars on road today.There are too many.

Well I do not own Yamaha FZ...but few days back I took it on Delhi-Noida Express way.. We were two on that bike and another friend was on my pulsar.... for a moment we both accelerated and I found awesome torque in FZ.. Balancing is just too good @ 140 rear..makes it so stable. I found it better than any other bike in this segment..

Go for it..you won't regret.