abhigtr

r15 getting challenged

hi guys why is that most of the fz16 and other bikes like pulsa 180 200 ,apache rtr all on seeing r15 try to race and overtake it ...being a r15 owner once when i was crusing at 60kmph a fz16 drive was crusing along with me and hell i dont know him and then suddenly i try to go fast and he to tries to catch up to me  and since the road was open i got irritated and gave a good accleration and  went off and he too tried to catch up and then  gave up ...this incident has happened to me and my friends a lot of times ...why do they suddenly react on seeing this bike and start challenging like a drag race or something

Well I guess they are jealous of you guys and the sporty stance of your bike make people think you are rich spoilt people and want to see how much they can perform to you.

Ok to challange some body, do it often with my CBZ, that to in Pune traffic offcourse the adreline high of racing in traffic is great, I did it once with full on rains the guy was on a pulsar, and man was it thrilling, loved every moment of it, finally we did acknowledge each other's prowess in the rains!!!!

If you are completely confident of your bike know the road like the back of your hand then you can, but offcourse at your own expense, don;t tell me I did'nt warn!!!!!