tappet

Bajaj set to launch killer performance bike!

ZigWheels has confirmed reports of a new Bajaj performance bike which is through with its development and testing phase and is ready to be launched before the end of this month!

Details are thin and speculative, but we'd like to take our gamble and say that this will in all likelihood be a new bike from the company's Pulsar range. Given that the company has recently launched an upgraded 2009 version of the Pulsar 180 DTSi, we'd also go a step further to speculate that the new bike is likely to be aimed at a segment higher than this in terms of performance.

source-zigwheels.com

I can't expect any new name from bajaj now.. You never know

whats Bajaj RnD cooking in. You buy the next ACI issue and find a Discover 200 or may be a Pulsar 300 with monoshock...

So this is a non Fi bike and still giving more performance and if launched at this price it will kill 150cc segment I think the pricing should be more than 85k.

smiley5.gifsmiley29.gif Bajaj Will never improve.

I'm guessing a year later when this Rs 70,000 140 k/m hour pulsar has sold poorly, Bajaj will come out with a 240CC pulsar with a top speed of 150 k/m !...

smiley5.gifsmiley29.gif Bajaj Will never improve.

I'm guessing a year later when this Rs 70' date='000 140 k/m hour pulsar has sold poorly, Bajaj will come out with a 240CC pulsar with a top speed of 150 k/m !...[/quote']

if that was supposed to be funny , your sense of humour needs serious repairs !

pulsar is an indigenous product of bajaj without any technical collab. with any japanese bikemaker. you cant expect miracles overnight ... can you ?

they have come a long long way off from being a scooter maker to bikes.

but people like you enjoy pulling things down .

i say you will never improve. get a life !

smiley5.gifsmiley29.gif Bajaj Will never improve. I'm guessing a year later when this Rs 70' date='000 140 k/m hour pulsar has sold poorly, Bajaj will come out with a 240CC pulsar with a top speed of 150 k/m !...[/quote']

?

if that was supposed to be funny , your sense of humour needs serious repairs !

pulsar is an indigenous product of bajaj without any technical collab. with any japanese bikemaker. you cant expect miracles overnight ... can you ?

they have come a long long way off from being a scooter maker to bikes.

but people like you enjoy pulling things down .

i say you will never improve. get a life !

Dearest vicky, your brain needs some serious repairs.

Do you remember the Kawasaki KB100, KB125 , Chetak?

Well if you don't KB stood for KAWASAKI-BAJAJ... Nuthead.

Bajaj never could & never can make anything on its own.

i hate it when people like you who don't know much start blabbering.

You say pulsar is an indigenous product of bajaj w/o any technical collaboration with any japanese bike maker.

You must be plain stupid. The mainstay of bajaj technology, the so-called "DTS-i" was engineered in Japan and the whole bike itself was designed in Japan you fool. The KB two strokes, the chetak's, the PULSAR engine was all concieved, created by Kawasaki. I'l give you further proof. Do you remember the KAWASAKI ELIMINATOR??

Ah yes, it had the Kawasaki engine, displacing 180cc. Then KB technical collaboration ended, & since then your indigenous bike maker has copied the same engine design & scaled it up to 220cc. Ofcourse with Bajaj there'l never be any miracles. Thanks to this 150,180,200,220 all have their "indianised" engines now suffering reliability problems from day one.

People like you love talking what they feel like. I say you will never improve, much like Bajaj.. Get a brain first & then a life. smiley36.gif

If you still want to be stupid, check the latest news. Bajaj is going to bring down the Kawasaki Ninja 250 & market it in India along with after sales. NOW don't tell me you will call it a Bajaj product.. smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif .

Put simply even DTS-i for which Bajaj has got a patent, is purely illlogical. European manufacturers had introduced twin spark engines in the 60's ! (Peugeot).

Bajaj is happy fooling gullible Indians like you into thinking it created all its bikes by their own technology.

vr.462009-06-22 11:39:29

Hey guys hold your horses.

Firstly due credit to Bajaj that they got the Pulsar duo purely for the enthusiasts in the market and Yahama has picked up from thereon with the R15 and the F16.

Well Bajaj is a Indian bike maker and does not have the massive R&D capability of the big four who have been using their R&D for ages now, so no guesses here R&D wise Bajaj does lag way behind.

At least they have taken the road less travelled and got some excitement in the category.

True, they still seem it's ok to keep of flogging the old Pulsar horse with out any ground up innovations, if you compare it to the FZ but let's wait and watch!!?

I find that in comparision to all other indian manufacturers including Hero Honda they are a more proactive company.

HH is scared to just let go of the Honda image and still cling to the Honda brand for selling their CD 100 bikes.

Man they are the pits, revisions like sleek, splendor, passion and what not have just made them churn out these bikes their mainstay being fuel efficiency.

Blame it on the common JOE who wants to squeeze out the max kms from that liter. So no competition so no new bikes, period.

Though Yamaha has come up with new products like R15 n FZ..

Do you ever think of how these bikes were brought so fast after RnD?

Yamaha has caught the Indian nerve and is doing nothing except for resizing the cubic capacity and specifications of its most selling bikes worldwide..

307779_f520.jpg

2200825463_5691cbe72a.jpg

2201618036_8f685604ef.jpg

While on other hand Bajaj whatever bringing up to the market has made it new. And Bajaj knows the Indian market very well....The roads are full pulsars moving around all the country ..

Well i think that what yamaha has done is fantastic job...can you expect a 10lac type bike around a lac, no but yamaha has done it and i think its successful too...What bajaj has done in years just created one pulsar and having different engines for the same after that also they are not providing good quality products and just giving at good price but reality is that now even their low pricing is not working and you can see the sales of bajaj is going down and down...Only a fool can compare Bajaj with Honda/Yamaha is any aspect...

Hello guys, i read in the above articles that some of you guys are not very keen on bajaj's achevements. Firstly the first version of Pulsar was in collaboration with Kawasaki and engine was perfected by the japan giant who i must say and as mentioned above have vast experience in manufacturing bikes and Hamara Bajaj is still growing now. The twin spark technology was definetly developed by other bike manufacturers like Peugeot, Honda, Harley Davidson, Enfield etc but these were big bikes with above 500 cc capacity but it was bajaj, on its own that made the worlds first Single cylinder small capacity dtsi engine and the Discover was the worlds first 125cc Dts-i technology engine and so Bajaj has all the rights to patent it. Now Tell me how many new inventions have the oh so perfect Hero Honda introdused on its own? Then why is bajaj been so hated for its efforts? Bajaj is definetly not perfect but hey its giving us products thats in par with other bikes in the market that is its own creation and improving it also.