Sign in to follow this  
winner48

Abarth Punto Add-ons for the Indian Punto

Well guys. i will be going for the Grande punto soon. Is there any way i can import ABARTH kits for my car.

what is the tyre size for punto ABARTH. I would like to upgrade my wheels to Abarth punto size.

Why don't you try the Uk site for punto and find it out. About the kits first let the car sell in good number and then may be modifiers may get in the kits in the aftermarket like the swift . Since I have seen the Abarth perdonally it really look awesome way better than the 500.

i tried fiat uk. tried abarth uk. tried google. STILL could NOT find Abarth Grande Punto tyre size, leave alone the kits.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, TELL ME THE TYRE SIZE OF ABARTH PUNTO. smiley11.gif

Dude, if i can know the tyre size, i can(atleast) put the tyres of Abartg esseesse so that i can get better handling. i have given up hope of ABARTH kits. Atleast tell me the tyre size of esseesse(SS)

Why do you need to go through all that trouble to improve the Punto's handling? Just upsize the OE tyre's to the next size and put better rubber and wheels. If you need help, give me the OE size on the Punto and we can discuss which size to improve handling.

I think the abarth use Pzero nero's which offer good grip and are 17 '' . These tyres are very costly and may not be available in India so I think the 195 spec tyres are good enough.

No. That is incorrect!! The Grande Punto ABARTH gets 215/45 R17.

Grande punto Abarth gets 17" but Grand Punto abarth SS or super sport gets 18" shoes' date=' I think.[/quote']

Winner- your right, the Grande Punto Abarth gets 17" and the SS gets 18".

The GP Abarth has these wheels in order to handle its immense power along with the modified aerodynamics.

So you will needs these wheels only if you beef up the bhp. Fiat has designed the controls perfectly well for this stock in India. Yes, it will definitely give a great look for your GP if you put 215.

going for a 17" or 18" wheel on the Indian version of grande punto will be asking for tooo much, i believe. it might foul with the wheel well. why not just upsize on the std 15"? you can try the 205 or 215 size tyre. i have fitted the yokohama 205/55R15 and the handling is just superb!!