riamo

Hows the i20 music system?

I m planning to buy an i20 soon, but kind of confused between the i20 and the new punto ,

i heard punto might have a blaupunkt stereo system in it , for me i like both the cars, specially i20 because of its features and the looks.. are just mindblowing.. for a hatchback .. and punto is comparatively ok ..

so the only thing that i wanna know is wht kindof music system does hyundai provide with i20 and is it clear with good beats or no?!..

i know its a 2-din music system.. but that just doesn't make any sense to me ..

its a two din music system....... 4 speakers & 2 tweaters........ sound is enough if u dont like to be a dung dung boy..... it maxm level is about 40 but @ 15 to 17 i try to listen when driving alone.but with family u can't go beyond 14..

overall good music system ......plus if u  want USB it is not in MAGNA model u have to move to ASTA or u cna install in magna @ extra cost of Approx 1000 only............

its a two din music system....... 4 speakers & 2 tweaters........ sound is enough if u dont like to be a dung dung boy..... it maxm level is about 40 but @ 15 to 17 i try to listen when driving alone.but with family u can't go beyond 14..

overall good music system ......plus if u  want USB it is not in MAGNA model u have to move to ASTA or u cna install in magna @ extra cost of Approx 1000 only............

How? You mean FM MODULATOR or SYSTEM EXCHANGE with USB by paying Rs.1000 to dealer or anything else?

And will remote control of ASTA work with Magna as both have same system probably?
BornFree2009-12-07 17:24:29