KyacoolHainHum

Ritz or Swift (VXI) ??

Hi,

I want to buy a hatch back and able to bring my choice to two cars Ritz and Swift (Both VXi versions). I am confused between these two and not able to make up my mind. Can you please help me in choosing between these?

Here are my preferences and usage details:

My usage will be nearly 70% in city and 30% on highways.

Driver comfort, Low maintenance, Good mileage, nice interiors

its depends on you..if you need more space at rear...then its the ritz..ritz have 1.2l engine which is peppy and fuel efficient(more than swift)..both the cars have less maintainance...interior of ritz are better than swift(atleast to me)..also ritz is newer car!my choice would be ritz over the present swift!

I will prefer Ritz as the latest car. The petrol engine is a new engine as compared to old workhorse of Swift. It will be more fuel efficient also.

Ritz is also more roomier than Swift though I cant say about the boot space.

Even i would suggest you to for the Ritz, it will be more comfortable and FE is better than Swift. Moreover it's a new car while the Swift is too common, it's a bit cheaper too.

Hello Friend,

In a nut shell, Swift and Ritz will be likes by people having different schools of thought.

Both are very competitive cars in their own respect.

If you are looking for a car which is very practical, go for Ritz. You will not repend on the decision. I currently own one, in Diesel Avatar.smiley17.gif

But, however, if you are a person, who like attacking corners at high speeds, there is no better option available  in India than swift, at the price point. you will really enjoy driving it.

The current engine in swift is also peppy. Hopefully, it would be replaced by a new M-series engine, like in SX4 (1.3lit or 1.5lit) soon. Otherwise,  there is also an option of the same Ritz 1.2lit K-series finding its way into swift. Any way, dude be cool. Even though the current 1.3lit engine in swift is going to be replaced soon, it will not much affect the spare parts availability and resale value, since it is from Maruti. smiley17.gif

Ritz For:

Better space, ride comfort, practical, new engine, fuel efficiency.

Swift:

For sportiness, handling, looks, Engine also almost as good as Ritz engine in performance.

Just take a test drive of both, and buy the car, which suits your soul. (Both cars will suit perfectly to your brain!!)smiley17.gif

Also have a look at the i10 and Grand Punto. Grand Punto has style and looks hot in Exotic Red and has great interior's to match. I somehow have the feeling the i10 is better put together and has real airy and good quality interior's as compared to Swift and Ritz.