naveen04in

Tyres/Alloys for Swift

Hi all.

I have a Swift Vdi. Am now planning to upgrade the tyres with alloys. Looking for 205/55/R15. Can you all suggest me as to which tyre brand Should I take? Also alloys? Am from Cochin and can anyone tell me the shop and also the price of the tyre for the above size and for the alloys too?? Expecting good responses soon..

Cheers

Naveen

I think you should not go for such a big tyre as it can scrap the inner side of fender . Try 195/55R15 tyre . Go for michlein LC tyres they are modern tyres and grip well .

For alloys you need to go shopping try neo or aura alloys their prices are written site

First check the inches of rim before you choose . Try aftermarket store for more designs.

There are lots of variety in the Indian market today for tyres, so you have to decide what you want from your tyre. If you just want a regular everyday tyre, you can try Bridgestone's or MRF. For Indian alloys, there is Neo, Aura and Apollo and there are  plenty of imported one's in the market.

Hi, Just today i have upsized my VXI to YOKOHAMA A Drive 195/65 R14

I chose it over Micheline and Bridgestone.. !

You should go for 195/60- R15 if planning for Alloys.

In this range

YOKO

Micheline

Bridgestone Turanza ER60

Goodyear Eagle F1 would be available option for you.

Hello.

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me the price for the tyres and from where you got them? U have alloys? If so which brand and price? Am actually planning to go for 205/50/R15 if the price difference isnt that great. Kindly let me know your thoughts on this..

Thanks..

205/50 r15 isnt the right upgrade i guess,( 205/55 R15 ) just check on tyre upsize calculator befor u buy them.

profile lower than 60 may have serious implication on indian roads as potholes and uneven road may damage the RIM n your ride also will be harsh.

Yokohama A drive are silent tyres with good handling n traction on road, it cost me 3500 per tyre at Indore. i dont have alloys.

Morever it looks great on the CAR , the car looks more solid and stable on road.