CYRUS43

AUTOCAR SCOOP: Fiat Punto Launch.

The Official Launch for the Grande Punto was Held at the Taj Lands End Today. Here are official Scoop Pictures.

Enjoy.

image00048.jpg

image00050.jpg

image00052.jpg

Imageshack is refusing to upload any files. So i guess I will upload the rest tomorrow.

I think it is too late for the scoop thread as many enthusiastic people like me has already seen the Punto in flesh. I can only wait for test drive review from ACi

@ Cyrus,

Goo launch pics. Thanks, punto in that shade of red looks smashing hot.

That Bravo is Rajeev Kapoor's car, CEO fiat india. That is one very awesome car with 140 or 160 bhp i would love to get my hands on that but pity i cant.

@ Cyrus' date='
Goo launch pics. Thanks, punto in that shade of red looks smashing hot.
That Bravo is Rajeev Kapoor's car, CEO fiat india. That is one very awesome car with 140 or 160 bhp i would love to get my hands on that but pity i cant.[/quote']

I doubt that Bravo being Rajeev Kapoor's car. Number plate shows its registered in Maharastra. As the Punto launch was in delhi I dont think Rajeev would have prefered to come to delhi via Bravo rather then flying airway.

^I think the thing in Delhi was the press launch, and that was at Jaypee/Vasant Continental in Vasant Vihar. This is from Taj Lands End. So the car can very well be Rajeev Kapoor's car.

Man I'd love to drive that!

?

I doubt that Bravo being Rajeev Kapoor's car. Number plate shows its registered in Maharastra. As the Punto launch was in delhi I?dont think Rajeev would have prefered to come to delhi via Bravo rather then flying airway.

What anish said could be correct. Here is a pic of Bravo from a team bhpian who saw Rajeev Kapoor sitting at the back seat. Delhi was just press launch i guess. That is one hot hatch.

bravok.jpg[/img]

bravo1.jpg[/img]

nice job dear.......... adding pics is not ending of the game.......... but adding pics like done by Cyrus is superb..........

second Bravo is looking very hot in red..........

thanks Cyrus for these nice pics.......

I think the Bravo will definitely come. I think Fiat is still keeping its main player Bravo which they might throw in if Linea/Punto fails or they establish good brand image in India.

I think the Bravo will definitely come. I think Fiat is still keeping its main player Bravo which they might throw in if Linea/Punto fails or they establish good brand image in India.
i dont think that 21lacs hatch is their main player buddy...

@ bluesaphire

I meant that if Linea/Punto fails, then Fiat would think of manufacturing the Bravo here in India with intense localisation/ That would bring its cost around 9 lakhs. It is a very spacious hatch. Then it would definitely be its main player. Today or tomorrow, but the Bravo will definitely come. Either through CBU route / manufactured in India.

I think the Bravo will definitely come.

The Bravo is not coming to India as per Rajeev Kapoor during the GRande Punto launch. I read it in the Economic times and if you want you can search for that article on the internet. And manufacturing the Bravo in India, though a great idea I don't see it happening as it will not make economic sense for Fiat to do that.

@ bluesaphire

I meant that if Linea/Punto fails' date=' then Fiat would think of manufacturing the Bravo here in India with intense localisation/ That would bring its cost around 9 lakhs. It is a very spacious hatch. Then it would definitely be its main player. Today or tomorrow, but the Bravo will definitely come. Either through CBU route / manufactured in India.

[/quote']

Nimesh, Lets hope Fiat stays and succeeds . Buddy i frankly think Fiat

should concentrate on B segment by upgrading Palio and maybe launch a

Uno too which is available in other markets. Bravo might not be a

volume seller even if manufactured in India.  Sorry for going OT.

@ karanraheja

I myself own a Linea and Palio. Why wouldn't I want it to succeed?? But I want Fiat to bring in more small cars like you said but with different names , not palio and uno as they will not sell because of their name.