goenkakushal

Nano Allotment Results

Allotment results are out for the TATA NANO an I am one the the lucky People smiley4.gifsmiley32.gif

http://tatanano.inservices.tatamotors.com/tatamotors/index.php?option=com_allotment&Itemid=303

But sad its written allotment will be given between 2010 july and september 2010.

I had booked the car by taking a loan from SBI can anyone tell me if i need to extend my loan or anything like dat for which i have to pay anything extra before i get the car?

Kaushal

Please dont mind !

But I dont think that you are one of the lucky people. I would have taken it if your car would have been delivered in the current distrubution. Those missing the delivery in this distrubution will eventually get the car in coming year.

Now comes the big question.

I suspect quite a few bookings are for the 'premium'. Now let us see how many of the lac plus who are in lot 2 will stay on board.

Looks pretty good:

Tata Motors, India's largest vehicle maker, said on Tuesday that 55,021 applicants for its Nano who missed out on an allotment of the first 100,000 units of the small car had retained their bookings.  : Financial Express

i m sure by next year something new in this category will be there for market........... & this new entry will be with full capacity of Production & supply

ppl will not bother cancelation of bookings ......

if Tata's were  unable to provide or cater to market demand of just 2 to 2.3 lacs then why they were claiming for hi fi bookings upto 6 to 7 lacs......