rssh

Ritz outsells Swift!!!

Ritz outsold the swift in the debut month or say only 15 days. This is really great news for maruti it a runaway success . Looks like many people waiting for swift diesel who turned for other models went for Ritz which itself is a more clever package and best hatchback from Maruti

Ritz 8565

Swift 8138.

That's good, whole hatchback market seems to have moved forward.

Japanese really open up the segments, what is surprising is that Swift hasn't lost lot of sales. True picture about market share would emerge after 3-4 months once initial euphoria cools down.

Well MS literally sells off the SWIFT the day it is delivered. So all these nos are basically how many they manufactured in this month.

Also a point to be noted are that these swifts have been booked 3 months earlier, not after the launch of Ritz, so impact of ritz cant be seen now.

I expect cloud to clear up 3 months from now. Ritz might sell around 8500 a month then while swift 7000 a month. These are my guesses

well the debate on ritz vs swift depends on personal perspectives.....to young buyers swift will appeal the most while to middle aged buyers ritz will appeal....ritz sells or swift sells its advantage maruti suzuki !!!

Well, there has been no significant change to the sales of Swift as it always sells 7500+ per month, nor has i10 taken a beating, which has sold 11000+ units per month, so it is obvious that A-Star sales have taken a beating.

A star is not selling because the identity given to it is more european . Cramped rear seat and it is aimed for only couples . Tell me how many couple are there who wouldn't have children . Also as a college car spark makes more sense because it is more cheaper than A star and comes with good maintainance package.

it due to cost factor....... whats in swift a little big engine..... i thnk if u sit inside & feel ritz it will be more freshy & spacy than swift......... and why to waste rs.100000 more to buy swift if u r getting almost same @ lower price...