PREDATOR

LINEA VS PUNTO

This is absolutely pointless. The Punto and the Linea are like Chalk and Cheese. Yes they do share same tech and gizmos, but just coz you have the same parents, doesnt mean your sibling is similar to you.. Get my point??

Hmm!I think I have recently read chalk and cheese in the new aci nice one CYRUS .

Linea is nothing put a punto with boot but Fiat has achieved styling to make them look different .It is really ppointless topic ,

Predator, No one can distinguish which one is better because both are different set of cars, one is a hatchback(Grande punto), the other one a sedan(Linea). Plus Linea is based on the Grande Punto with different kind of styling to look them apart.I think first you should increase your knowledge about what a sedan and hatchback means in automotive terminology and their differences,before posting such odd, out of the context topics which doesnt have any concrete answers..Mods please close this "" BEST OUT OF THE CONTEXT TOPIC OF 2009""!!!! swiftvxi062009-06-25 06:23:32

Would you compare a Suzuki Swift to a Suxuki SX4??

Thread Closed. This Discussion is pointless. The cars are completely different segments.
CYRUS432009-06-25 20:48:59