rssh

AUTOCAR PERFORMANCE SHOW 07- Attendance

I was there for the show on Saturday evening.  The star of the show was definitely the RR Phantom.  It did not "demand" respect, but on the other hand "commanded" it.  I'm sure no one would've dared to touch the car even if the short glass fence wasn't around it!

Then the other main attractions were the rally-spec Abarth Grande Punto and the Hummer H3.  Incidentally there was a mammoth Hummer H2 parked just outside the ground and attracted quite a crowd around that.  I wonder whether it was a private vehicle or it belonged to the organisers. 

I wasn't impressed with the "dirt track" ride with the Mahindras, though.  I was expecting a more challenging track, something like an auto-cross.  Mumbaikers may have been impressed after living in their concrete jungles, but "normal" driving on Kerala's notorious potholed roads during the monsoons is more challenging.  Nonetheless I saw that the kids and the kid-at-hearts were very thrilled as if being on roller-coasters!

And FRG, I too think that you have vanished due to the "kidnapping" threat, hahahasmiley36.gif  I asked for you at the Mahindra counter and someone said that you were at the JBL counter.  I had to hurry back home so I couldn't afford to go around another time.  Watch out at the next ACI show, a lot of us guys will be after you!  smiley1.gif

Jitz

And FRG' date=' I too think that you have vanished due to the "kidnapping" threat, hahahasmiley36.gif  I asked for you at the Mahindra counter and someone said that you were at the JBL counter.  I had to hurry back home so I couldn't afford to go around another time.  Watch out at the next ACI show, a lot of us guys will be after you!  smiley1.gif

Jitz

[/quote']

Thank you Jitz indeed very informative , and for the FRG thing , i ithink he ws in disguised himself soo that those guys who planned of Kidnapping him would have been safe or the other thng may be that he might hav been kidnapped alreadysmiley20.gif