abhigtr

punto booked !!!!

guys thank a lot............ but i have a problem ......yesterday i was not able to listen to my songs via the usb jack found on the glove box i connected my ipod touch 2g and the blue and me is saying that it cannot find any device and tells me to try again later .... please help me on this note

Congrats Abhi, your black beauty looks stunner. Update us regarding the performance and A.s.s and which engine you opted for?

This one looks huge and fully loaded, chrome handles should have been there on punto too like linea. I just love the Skoda type keys, looks so upmarket.

And 40k hike seems unrealistic, they just cant hike by this much huge amount and that too so early.
bluesapphire2009-07-03 08:09:34

The car looks Brilliant Buddy!! Congratulations! Id Paint the Wheels Black if I were you!! : )

I am not sure about the black wheels, but i would DEFINITELY get black tints on windows.

thanks guys and @bluesappire its 1.3 multijet disel and must say this car take s time to understand  ..... and  i dont thin k  black alloy wheels will look good might go for a red in future and  next week i plan to put a 3m dark shade black tint on the glasses......after s s is next month or 3500km and then after 14300km

EDIT:sorry the dealer must have misguided me even i dont believe this hike in price .......

EDIT 2:will post a pic in the next 30 mins ......... a another stallion from my stable ... hope you ll like the pic and suggest me how directly copy and post the pic to the thread
CYRUS432009-07-03 11:49:26