rahul1810

Honda has done it again,1000 units of jazz booked!

Well the Jazz is indeed eating into City's share. Jazz sold 2032 units since the launch while City sold 2351 units, an almost 50% fall from the last month.

I expect sales figure to settle around 1500 units a month.

smiley7.gif Honda enjoys a reputation in India far more than what it deserves. Look at the Jazz, New city.... For their respective classes they are exorbitantly priced and ill equipped. Honda should stop using their premium name and cheating customers by selling cars that are significantly cheaper than their price tags. Agreed, the quality of the cars are good, but they cannot match even a 5Lac VW polo in their build quality. SO customers, grow up, see what you really want in a car, if its space look at the LOGAN, for driving pleasure the FIESTA 1.6S or a cheaper and no-nonsense SWIFT DZIRE. Just don't buy honda cars because of the premium image they have. In fact in the US and EUROPE, HONDA is to them like what MARUTI, HYUNDAI is to us.

smiley7.gif Honda enjoys a reputation in India far more than what it deserves. Look at the Jazz' date=' New city.... For their respective classes they are exorbitantly priced and ill equipped. Honda should stop using their premium name and cheating customers by selling cars that are significantly cheaper than their price tags. Agreed, the quality of the cars are good, but they cannot match even a 5Lac VW polo in their build quality. SO customers, grow up, see what you really want in a car, if its space look at the LOGAN, for driving pleasure the FIESTA 1.6S or a cheaper and no-nonsense SWIFT DZIRE. Just don't buy honda cars because of the premium image they have. In fact in the US and EUROPE, HONDA is to them like what MARUTI, HYUNDAI is to us. [/quote']

absolutely ROYM5, Honda enjoys here is their brand value which people trust and wouldbuy what ever pricing they have for their models, NHC was priced higher with lesser features and still sells cause people buy HONDA and thats what company enjoys here, yes look at other countries and scenario is different for Honda.

Well the Jazz is indeed eating into City's share. Jazz sold 2032 units since the launch while City sold 2351 units' date=' an almost 50% fall from the last month.

I expect sales figure to settle around 1500 units a month.[/quote']

I read in the newspaper that they have dispached 2032 Jazz to their dealers but not actually sold to the customers. cartoos2009-07-25 08:28:14

I think that the person will be a phool who buys a honda's car because i think not a single person will buy a car which is very ill equiped and is being sold on such a high value

I think that the person will be a phool who buys a honda's car because i think not a single person will buy a car which is very ill equiped and is being sold on such a high value

A correction, sensible person will not buy

honda jazz is selling more units when compared to the grande punto. jazz is being bashed for being over-priced but it has the best space among hatches,exterior's are dashing,variable valve timing engine which isn't available in any other hatch except i20 1.4 which also costs 7.5 lacs ex-showroom !!!!

I would have liked the Jazz had it been priced ~ a lakh cheaper. Paying premium for a batch in the hatch segment seems a little overkill due to the presence of worthy competition.

Nevertheless, its an amusing buy for rich aunties for driving around town!

I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings here.. you are free to express your dissatisfaction on the exorbitant honda prices. To all honda owners and lovers I just want to say its a pleasure to drive a honda. And all those who don't agree, you have number of "value for money" cars to choose from.

Could anyone please specify what the Slogan of Jazz mean?

Slogan is "Why So Serious?"smiley24.gif

Also the Advertisement shows that all other Hatchbacks (in Bubble) blow up when the Jazz passes them. What does this mean?smiley24.gif

And why the Man brings the complete Plant when his wife wanted just Flower? smiley24.gif

Well, 1st slogan means - its not a serious car or people buying it are not serious!smiley8.gif

2nd -  Jazz is kind of bubble shaped with huge glass area, so everybody knows what shall burst!smiley34.gif

3rd - That's pretty dumb!smiley30.gif

Well, 1st slogan means : look we have illequiped it, we have overpriced it and we are not looking to sell too many still we are not serious about it then why are you so serious about it.

2nd : our car is like mini truck and yours is gliding like water.

3rd : fool has bought this then why should he get flowers, a man went to buy flower so bought quali-flower but this fool bought plant.

I have taken TD and it is a great car with great looks and interiors. The things I didnt like was no ACC and no alloys and priced too high. For a car of this price it should be standard. So went and booked the Linea.

Could anyone please specify what the Slogan of Jazz mean?

Slogan is "Why So Serious?"smiley24.gif

Also the Advertisement shows that all other Hatchbacks (in Bubble) blow up when the Jazz passes them. What does this mean?smiley24.gif

And why the Man brings the complete Plant when his wife wanted just Flower? smiley24.gif

Well seriously speaking.

I don't really know the meaning of their tagline " Why so serious", I guess they mean that we have go one life so don't be so serious.

About 2nd question, When Jazz passes on roads, Other cars blows up and become bubbles because of Jazz's superiors style and design.

For 3rd one, Thats not a plant, its actually a cactus, me too didn't understood it properly but what i feel is that the guy brings cactus just to tease her wife (or whatever) and she was smart enough that she picks up the flower which was in between

I didn't exactly understood the ad but still i liked it.

I know there are many ppl here opposing jazz but no offence meant to anyone. smiley1.gif

Well seriously speaking.

I don't really know the meaning of their tagline " Why so serious"' date=' I guess they mean that we have go one life so don't be so serious.[/quote']

That means we should Try to buy Exclusive things in life and enjoy them (by paying a hefty premium, ofcourse)

For 3rd one' date=' Thats not a plant, its actually a cactus, me too didn't understood it properly but what i feel is that the guy brings cactus just to tease her wife (or whatever) and she was smart enough that she picks up the flower which was in between.[/quote']

Even I meant it is Cactus but did not remember while posting the Previous time.

As for Bold statement, I now got it.

The girl wants to convey that "There are Such Things in the World which are not USELESS. But you should Find out the USEFUL One from amongst Them".

I hope I am Correct.

Well seriously speaking.
I don't really know the meaning of their tagline " Why so serious"' date=' I guess they mean that we have go one life so don't be so serious.[/quote']
That means we should Try to buy Exclusive things in life and enjoy them (by paying a hefty premium, ofcourse)
For 3rd one' date=' Thats not a plant, its actually a cactus, me too didn't understood it properly but what i feel is that the guy brings cactus just to tease her wife (or whatever) and she was smart enough that she picks up the flower which was in between.[/quote']
Even I meant it is Cactus but did not remember while posting the Previous time.
As for Bold statement, I now got it.
The girl wants to convey that "There are Such Things in the World which are not USELESS. But you should Find out the USEFUL One from amongst Them".
I hope I am Correct.

Yes. Concept wise, you are correct. And about the Bubble, it means that everyone is living n their own little bubble which is now going to break as this product is now in the market.

As a Concept and as an Advert, the Jazz TVC is absolutely Brilliant. Probably one of the best of the year. The Advertising Fraternity, of which I am a part of smiley1.gif certainly thinks so.......

As a Concept and as an Advert' date=' the Jazz TVC is absolutely Brilliant. Probably one of the best of the year. The Advertising Fraternity, of which I am a part of smiley1.gif?certainly thinks so.......
[/quote']

To think such a "stupid" advert to be brilliant, you have to be either MAD or a Honda fanatic. I mean its the stupidest advert i have seen in years. smiley7.gif