ketan

New SKODA FABIA variant in Pune

Recently came accross this variant of  SKD F*B*A.

This particular vehical was undergoing testing in Pune.

I have sprayed out all the logos myself..

but however I have kept the variant logo unsprayed..

You can notice there is a small red tape in order to hide the variant identity next to HTP alphabates at the back.

Which new variant this could be?

image3wuh.th.jpg**
image1qaa.th.jpg**
image2pea.th.jpg**

Is that the Jazz fallout or maybe the Punto? But its good for buyers if automakers offer the best they can in the face of competition to survive. The Swift Glam is a case in point too.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

It's hard to tell from the pics. BTW if it was the Fabia Estate, the slightly longer body would have given it away. Otherwise I'm not sure what the HTP variant is all about.

BTW the Skoda dealers in Bangalore are at it again - spoke to a showroom person this morning. He says they have a limited period discount on the Fabia diesel (only). I was asked to come to the showroom to have a look.
Jupiter2009-06-25 19:36:33

only if skoda phases out the existing 1.2 lt and re launch 1.4lt engine

without changing the price(due to increases in localosation). else i

think its an effort which will bore them no fruits.

If Skoda is keen to keep Fabia alive, then they will have to introduce some new peppy engines, lower the ownership costs and sack all the bloated fatheads looking after customer service in their company. They must also drill some sense in their arrogant dealers head.

Actually, the 1.9 TDi is proving to be very expensive for the Indian market, hence the delay. And another thing is that Skoda is busy localizing spares for its hatch and possibly, a 1.9 common-rail unit wll go under the hood of the Fabia to meet the refinement and emissions of its rivals. Same for the Superb.

unless Skoda doesn't improve its after sales service as well as lower spares cost, i would never ever buy a skoda, neither would recommend it to any of my friends, relatives or anybody else looking to buy a car.

even though they have great cars, it is ruined by a.s.s and their attitude.

for reference, there is a lawsuit that is being filed against Skoda by many unsatisfied customers, whose cars have fake parts, replacing unwarranted parts that require no replacement among other stuff.

get well soon skoda. else get the hell out of our country.

mehul, its not a notion, its a fact that they require higher maintainence thanks to its expensive spare parts and requiring frequent replacements of those. its the fault of the dealers who choose wrong way(fraud) to solve th problem and responsibility of skoda corporate to make sure everything is in place and that customers are satisfied. without this they can't hope to survive.

to see things from sales perspective, before may, they sold 2000 cars a month, from may it has come down to just 1000 cars a month. as we say word spreads by mouth and that's what happening.

people don't expect to spend 15 lakhs on a car and get a lemon. they have other things to take care of