Sign in to follow this  
sarabjeet

My merc A class picz on team BHP

nah sold it in 2005 to some builder from chennai , but it was surely an awesome car , 150bhp (tuned by AMG) it surely gave the blue to even e series on mumbai pune express way as they watched us speed away , my dad did 210 kmp on this on the express way and it was rock solid .

Ahh!! I remember this car very vivdly....BTW, Mr.Drifter is someone who will be very happy to see this thread!! Maybe when he checks this forum, which he does very regularly, u might know who he is!!! :):):)

@ sparshq : we keep an car in our family maximum for 1 year or to strech it 1.5 years , then its time to change it , but my dad kept this one for 4 years and was the longest car kept . he really enjoyed it , but spare parts where a big issue , u had to import it from dubai after 3 years as the warrenty expired.

@ sudan : ahh really don't know but the guy was an car lover , he might still have it , its been 4 years since i have sold it

@ cyrus : driffer is the guy who clicked the picz rigth ? tell him thanx from my side as now i have a pic to remember the car , i didn't have any picz of it . tried to join team bhp , but go an email that u have written " why u want to join BHP" to small , please elaborate smiley17.gif