anjan_c2007

King of Pop Michael Jackson is Dead

26, 2009 04:24 IST

26mj.jpgPicture Picture source Rediffnews

MICHAEL JACKSON-THE LATE KING OF POP<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As one who grew up listening to his music, the sense of loss for me is irreparable. Michael Jackson passed away today at age 50. Indeed, he had his last chart success in 1995 and was readying himself for a 50 concert tour of the <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />U.K. beginning on July 13th, after staying away from the music scene since 1995.

Beginning his career in 1969 at age 11, as a child artiste, he was the lead singer of the pop group Jackson Five. Backed by his overbearing father Joe, himself a pop singer, the group members were his brothers and sisters. They tasted chart success with

As a child artiste Michael the lead singer of the <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Jackson 5, in 1972 singing Rock Robin.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Michael Jackson seen during his best days (1984) singing

Yeah, got the new's rather late, in the afternoon, in the gym after my workout, VH1 was playing a tribute to MJ, I just couldn't believe my eye's and ear's. My wife told me it was all over TV in the morning, was busy. I feel it could be a 'fatal' overdose of whatever he was addicted to...

This is a second death anniversary eve remembrance and tribute to the great KING OF POP!

Michael Jackson died owing to a drug overdose on 26/06/2009.Really feel so  sad and sorry. His later years were so very bad for him. The allegations came and came and almost annihilated the once vibrant and glamorous personality. Some of these were totally cooked up, all for money and nothing else.

I think the phase from 1979 till the early 1990's was the best part of his life. Thriller (1982) was the best thing that happened to him and to the pop music world.Even as a child he was never happy, as he was into some sort of "forced labour" under the autocratic supervision of his father Joe, who made money and more money.

His famous and recent Mumbai trip and concert here during his fading years showed the child like persona he was.He had developed an instant rapport with INDIA and all his fans out there who had cheered him.

MICHAEL WE MISS YOU A LOT!

anjan_c20072011-06-24 02:25:40