1.2 punto is the most sluggish car i have driven. i would not recommend it.

atleast not a competition to ritz and i10.

if you can increase the budget, get a punto 1.4L. its much better.

The best car with good dirvability (petrol) is still the swift because at normal city limit revs it has enough grunt and I don't like high compression engine like the kappa and i vtec in jazz which needs to be revved more .  JAZZ will be fun only on open city roads and suspension is too  soft to make any delight ,no height adjust is hell of a feature to be missed . 

i10 kappa is having fuel efficiency problems...for details see threads on teambhp.com !!!

well i have i10 kappa and i am not facing any fuel effciency problems

with my car, i am getting 14.5kmpl with 100% AC on(that too before the

first service). What more are you expecting?

there are always a case out so many cars sold, one od car manufatures

has some defects which can cause the efficiency to drop, but that

doesn;t mean the car in general is not an efficient car to run.

No offence but KINDLY refrain yourself from commenting such comments.

regards

DnDs

Does someone knows about the average sales figures of i10?
See dont buy a car only on its average sales basis..Both are very good cars although i prefer i10, TD them back to back and then decide..

And @Mehul, agreed that boot isnt used much but still for 1st car its an important factor, if you have other bigger cars then its not a big issue...

I have a feeling that i10 will still get the better of the Ritz in most department's. i10 has a longer wheelbase, better boot space, better specced interior's and is lighter than the Ritz by 70 kgs. It's performance figures for the Kappa is far better than the Ritz: 0-100 i10 beats Ritz by around 1.5 seconds. Actually, I have been pestering ACI in atleast 2-3 previous posts to clear the confusion by doing a comparo between i10 and Ritz and also other hatches, thrown in, for fair measure. I also put this across to FRG during our brief meeting in Chennai.

durango

i agree with you, on paper, it looks like i10 will be faster than ritz. lets see with performance figures of aci.

mehul, whenever a new product is launched, its demand is always more. over the period of time it stabilises.

i10 if after 6 to 12 months of being in market is doing 10k per month is quite exceptional.

remember, linea did 1500 to 2000 units when it was launched in first month. but in may it declined to just 900 units a month.

this happens with all the launches. which car sustains the sales is of more importance.

and i don't think, sales of a car plays a major role in buying decision

Well even i am waiting for a comparo between Ritz & i10.

Also there should be a comparo between i20, Punto, Swift and Fabia like it was done between new Laura, Civic, Altis and Jetta(it was very good comparo), no ritz here, let it be with i10 only which is best competitor to Ritz.