harryccc

Engine Power Hyundai Getz

Hope yours is not a private insurarance. mine was ICICI and i got only 55% for just an 8 month old accident. if your is govt or national insurance and if yours is in the 1st year thrn you may get up to 90% if second year you may get 80%.( i am sure enough though)

yes DD' date=' by god's grace no injuries... car is expected to be out of garage in a week. it was caused by a bus driver from the other side of the road and trying take U. he didnt wait for me and turned abruptly. i tried to stop and best i could was to go to the left as much as i cant and avoided the engine getting damaged. [/quote']

Most of these silly and Serious accidents are caused by these stuppid Bus Drivers and Lorry drivers , i hope you know MANGALORE well and ner mangalore theres a  Place called udupi Always there will be accident and anyone will lose his life , the other thing is that it is the people who are in the car wh get major injuries and the bus or lorry feloows wont be more affected , i was happy that you were saved only withminor injuries,smiley18.gif

Soo how is the work on your gets going on ? have you given it to trident or Advaith ?

Hope to see you seen riding your fav car!,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Hey Guys! I got my car back from the service center last week...
few issues that i noted...

when i drive on a bad road ( with only small stones and no tar ) there is an occasional noise from the front left side, that looks like from the Suspension, could be from the lower arm...
i also remember that mud flap for that wheel has been removed and kept at the back when i took the car out of service
i fixed the mud flap when i noticed it the next day...
this makes me to get some real doubts... did they change something to the suspension or why would they have to remove the mudflap?
did they do rough use on my car and spoiled the suspension later they worked on it and forgot to fix the mudflap

guys any thoughts here?? or is it am being over imaginative??

Good to see that you have got your car back

By the way it may be some fault with the dealer who has repaired your car , so better take your car to the same felow and point him out the things you noticed and be little Harsh to him and say him to fix it and tell what the Hell repair was this , i  am sure he will fix it without any extra cost ( if no spares required)

Cheerssmiley20.gif

hey Sri! thanks a lot dude... yes am planning to take it to a bad road and check for the noise,.... will take it if required but the noise affects my heart while driving coz i maintain it so well, never gone beyond 20 Kmph on bad roads....  

hey Sri! thanks a lot dude... yes am planning to take it to a bad road and check for the noise' date='.... will take it if required but the noise affects my heart while driving coz i maintain it so well, never gone beyond 20 Kmph on bad roads....  [/quote']

If your eart is thumping like that i ugest you not to take it on the bad roads but instead take to the Dealer who repaired your car and tell him your notces and his  job is to make the work proper

Cheerssmiley20.gif