bluesapphire

SPIED - New HH Karizma

Well I guess with P220 lowering down its prices with a claim of better power and to be "The Fastest Indian", HH for once has to sit and think about the new Zma's price tag.karan_4n2009-07-13 06:13:47

That white ZMA is a modified OLD ZMA.

The body is the same....It's only some cheap modification done to it like front fairing, split rear grab rails which on looking doesn't seem like they are made for that bike...(not fitted properly)and which are exactly like Pulsar's.

Look closely at the front indicators, they are also the same, it's just that fairing which has covered some part of the indicators and the head light.

More and more plastics, stickers, and naming it a new/improved bike! come on HH, you can do better than this!! The bike does not look proportional at all.. too bulky in the front !

I hope there is a huge change in the engine, else its the same old good wine in a big Plastic bag!!

May many of you think that current one is too plain, but its still after many years one of the best looking indian bikes available...Even after many years it doesnt looks old/outdated like many other old bikes...

I think the new one will look good..

But the R15 was never Designed in India. And the First few were just kits assembled here. So technically, IT is the BEST indian Made and Designed bike in the Modern category. Otherwise, its the Enfield Classic which is going to be launched soon that has the honors.