I m from Kolkata and planning to buy a Spark (PS or LS) for my city use (daily use 20 km avg.).

Can anybody/SPARK user highlight the pros & cons and the actual Fuel economy achieved in the city?

Also, can anybody give an idea to the actual price prevailing On Road / ex-showroom and the discount / free accessories ?

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Samir

The spark cost 3.7 and 3,87 lakhs on road with registration and insurance in kolkatta. Real world city milege is 12-13kpl . Pros it due to its small size it is pleasure to drive in city, engine is refined and GM good maintainance warrenty are really good. Cons are again it is small in size but you can forgive that as you are driving in city , the boot space is less .Now it available in beige which livens up the cabin ask for atleast 20k discounts ,haggle a bit and you might end up getting a sweet deal.

Sweet deals are being offered on the Spark, but the beige interiors are available only with the LPG model, thats almost Rs.20000 pricier than the petrol only version. Ride is good, handlng nimble for the city and stability is fantastic.

Space inside is good too, but you'll always miss the crucial bootspace. Other than that, the car is quite reliable.

With that sort of money, you could always get yourself a i10 which is a much better car. the Beat is also just around the corner. so it may also be beneficial if you decide to either take the i10 ot wait for the beat

Sweet deals are being offered on the Spark' date=' but the beige interiors are available only with the LPG model, thats almost Rs.20000 pricier than the petrol only version. Ride is good, handlng nimble for the city and stability is fantastic.

Space inside is good too, but you'll always miss the crucial bootspace. Other than that, the car is quite reliable.
[/quote']

are you sure the new beige theme is offered on its dual LPG variant only andnot on its petrol variants?