arreddyy

yamaha launches the fazer

yamaha today launched its third bike in the fz series(may be i cant say that as it's named as fazer).looks gr8 in the fresh blue!!!! except the headlamp everything's similar to fz. looks gr8 upfront!!!!!!the headlamp looks as if borrowed from bigger fz.yamy has termed it as a tourer! the side profile needs some time to get used to!!! it may again prove a winner for yamaha

I just went through the specifications of this new Fazer. Well it develops a maximum of 14bhp @ 7500rpm ,seems decent enough. But as the combustion chamber is almost cubical (bore to stroke ratio is 1), this bikes is going to bring out same as the FZ does. But considering the power to weight ratio this bike gains weight of 15 kg over the FZ,so power to weight ratio goes down and thus going to Lag FZ on roads.

Rest mostly all features (including the length, height, wheelbase and others) are picked right away from FZ.

Yes yamaha is out with its new bike in its flagship 150cc, the Fazer. But for a price tag of around 80000 on road with the same engine that the FZ16 carried is just not acceptable and this engine may make the Fazer to look surely less powerful than a 125cc, the FZ already feeling less powerful than its competition but just holding on due to its looks. Guys do avoid this bike and there are many other viable options for 80000. Lets teach the japs that we are not fools!!

Actually I like the naked bike looks of the Fz16 it suits the body well enough 8k for flaring is dumbness and how can they call it a touring bike because of added flaring it ought to need bigger engine.