winner48

BMW Z4 spied testing.

Man  this Z4 look great much better than the older car . It is registered in Pune may be a first in India. See megafactories in discovery on thursday at 10pm they show you how these cars are built its amazing.

Looks very good and much better than previous one. Never heard of its launch in India, but the the name of the BMW's pune dealer is there on the Temperory plate so it might get launched in some time by now. Blue looks best in Z4.

@Winner, it would be better if you can post the pics and details on the forum instead of giving just a link.

BTW, any details on engine specifications???

Lets hope to see it soon.
Its a smiley10.gif
I think Porsche's days are over. smiley36.gif

October/November Launch
That depends on peoples taste Porsche is known for supercars and bmw is known for having M branch to make performance cars ,many will like porsche due to its history and class.

The Z4 will stil have big competition boxter, cayman (not the S) , audiTT and merc amg and sl.smiley4.gif

Honestly, i would take the z4 over Porsche anyday.

I would even take a regular non-AMG over porsche.

Enen a maruti 800 over Porsche. I *HATE* that brand.

Porsche smiley21.gifsmiley35.gif

Porsche looks like a smiley30.gif to me.

smiley21.gif sad , the old Z4 was stunner this one looks just like the 765 , 5 series , 3 series and 725i etc etc , the problem with BMW is that they are trying to make every BMW the same

i like the Z3 had ridden in one , remeber the film in which bobby deol had driven it ? the same car , just fell in love with it

i think Z3 with 1.9 maybe not exciting enough but would have been a huge success in india with its low price , what do u think guys ?
sarabjeet2009-07-09 13:58:55

here are the pics of BMW Z4 

Note From Admin: Resize the pictures and post again. Such big pictures are not only a pain to view but also take a lot of time to load. Please ensure you read the policies of the board. FuelRunGod2009-07-24 21:27:51

Never heard of its launch in India' date=' but the the name of the BMW's pune?dealer is there on the Temperory plate so it might get launched in some time by now. Blue looks best in Z4.[/quote']

I dont expect it to come before October.

The Bmw's roadster was the one missing in India and with the launch of the Z4 the germans are trying to solidfy their stand in India's growing auto market. anyway thanks for the news winner48 and thanks to v12power for the pics.cool!!