kain

Fazer Price : is it OK

Hi all,

do u think 8K extra for fazer is ok even u dont have any major upgradation like engine torque, power.

only u get fairing extra.

With this now u can buy the punchy & powerful P220 (fastest indian) na. Wat u guys thinking?...

FZ series is not for ordinary bikers and it should not be compared with other bikes, especially Pulsars. Don't think 14BHP is less, you get that power when you need them. It has the best power delivery i've seen in bikes, the same goes for brakes, handling, stability, quality and many more things.

Even I dont find any good reason for paying extra 8k for just the fairing job over old body. but ya if I am given a choice,I am left with no option but to pay this extra amount.

i feel yamaha  fazer is just not good .....because it generally has a body look of fz-16 and the front headlights of a   r15 with minor changes... not worth the price

Fazer is just a bitter modification of yamaha's flagship 150cc bike the FZ16. Although the FZ16 looks good and has a refined engine the traction is very poor and once to put into the gears its juz like the vehicle is wanting to rest more, whereas the RTR 160 or the pulsar 150 has got a better pickup and the power is much more visible than the FZ. The only reason to be gaga over the FZ is because of its looks and those giant radial tyres giving it good cornering ability. Now with the launch of the fazer the vehicle gets more heavier due to the quarter fairing and sure does feel big but with the yamaha not touching on the engines i surely do not recommened this to any of the buyers and with its overwhelmingly ambitious price tag the yamaha is trying to gain superiority but i think the japs are just going to need to learn a lesson. if anyone thinks of the Fazer as a probable buy please revert to the larger RTR 180 or even the P200 or P220. Afterall you get more mileage with higher power than that stupid FZ!!