Lust for Merc

Time to V6!

Hello everyone!

I was very impressed on reading the issue on Audi A4 3.0 TDi. The shattering performance does not come at the cost of economy, and the handling is not bad at all, except for the steering.

Now allĀ  want is the incredibly refined 3.0 CDi engine from the M-class/ S-class in the C-class. This would make for an awesome combination, considering the already capable chassis of the C. This along with a slightly stiffened suspension and extra features should give the new C a much needed competitive edge.

What say, guys?

Hello, I too was impressed by the new Audi A4 3.0 TDi. Great performance, Great Build Quality, Great Comfort, Great Handling, Great Interiors and Fuel Economy !!! Truly I wish I could own it.

Well the similar looks makes it an ultimate wolf in sheep's cloth smiley20.gif But absence of paddle shift is surprising smiley3.gif

At last Audi A4 3.0 TDi has a chance to win Performance car of the Year 2009.

I am more surprised with the new powerful 3.0lt diesel in audi A4 its a stonkersmiley32.gif. I saw a white one yesterday and the car zoomed into the horizon with out sacrifising Fe.smiley2.gifrssh2009-07-12 04:19:56

Yeah the A4 3.0 TDI comes with the all coveted audi's tdi engines which are known to produce scintillating performances with very less emissions, so its gonna give a gud mileage too for its performance and so this considerably is gonna reduce the running cost of this beast. so nothin more than this can truly impress an indian customer and this is sure gonna give the BMW 5 series and the merc c class a lump in their throat.

Beware its not a sheep, rather a wolf in a sheeps clothing!