lalitvohra

NEW HONDA CITY 2008 A/T

Good day,

I am planning to buy the new honda city A/T (Automatic). Please guide me that what mileage should i expect in city driving in Delhi ( 100% city driving). From what i read in magazines it is giving only 10.8 kmpl. Please enlighten.

Many thanks in advance.

Lalit

If you are going to go for the City do go for the S M/T manual transmission. the japs automatic doesn't seem good enough and u might get irritated after a long time and its mileage is lesser compared to the manual one. And moreover you don get the feel of driving a car with a A/T.

Unless you are really interested in hassle free driving, you better not go in for the Auto...Auto boxes are less economical and sluggish and more importantly, slightly more expensive to maintain due to the extra complexities associated with A/T system. So consider both but think about it before making a choice

Hi Lalit, am driving the ANHC AT the FE is around 10 kmpl in Bombay so hopefully you should get better average in Delhi. AT driving is definately far more relaxing especially in bumper to bumper traffic situation, also once you get used to the AT option you dont find the car sluggish though its not the same as driving the MT where you feel having more control, probably do a long test drive on both and take a call.....sanjay