chatterjeeps

Best Combination for Audio

Hi, I am buying a new WagonR Lxi soon. I need to know which music player I should install. As of now, I have decided to get it installed from the Maruti dealer. I have abudget of Rs 7000-8000 for an MP3 player and speakers. What is the best option available. Kindly provide me the model number for Pioneer/ Sony/ JVC etc. so that I can specify at the time of getting the system.

for our price range the Pioneer will be a good buy. there is no specail time for buying the music system and no one waits for that too as soon as they get thier car either they will ask the dealer to fit it or the renowned accesory shop to fit it.

don't buy from dealer as he may not offer wide range go to a local accessory shop and ask for music system of your budget ,he will show you wide range then tell the dealer that you want that model.

listen u can have ipod compatibility even without usb port. just use the aux out and buy the cable from an electronic strore

you can have the best of the best combo for 15000 bucks if u save money on a non usb system

take the pioneer 4650 or 4000 series base unitt - 5500 with AUX out

front speakers ideal wud be component speakers by pioneer or alpine but for this budget go for pioneer 4 WAY speakers - 35000-4000 bucks

rear speakers by KICKER ( yes its better than sony jvc blaupunk and alpine - ) - 5500 bucks

all these can be driven by an amp which u can save up money for later if u wanna add it

the kicker speakers are good enuf not to require a SUB

yes Pioneer is a good one with Ipod connectivity possible. if yu are particular abt USB then yu may have to buy Sony...and all the dealers sell at a higher price, so its suggested to buy it from a local store... warranty / gurantee doesnt matter, if something goes wrong they wont replace it for you unless you buy something like Alpine

i am seeing ad's in papers for sony xplod series all with USB Host and Aux in. Its starts at around 5.5-6K.

I would strongly suggest buying a unit with USB host and Aux in. Useful during long drives.

Well.. i take back my earlier post. rssh is correct. The starting price of model with USB input is Rs9000 just checked in sony website. May be slightly cheaper with dealers. 

I did see an unknown brand with alUSB input and all other functions for Rs3500 in the grey market smiley1.gif

I bought Pioneer 4950 head unit with JBL front (75W) and rear speakers (300W). It cost me Rs 4500 for the head unit 1200 for front speaker and 2700 for rear speaker. I bought it from grey market but the sound is awesome. Please advise if I paid a high price for the system.

i got the Pioneer 6950IB for 7k ( or 7.5k ) and 460w rear and i dont remember the front ones... it cost me approx 10k.. i had to stretch my budget a little too for this but it works great... the panel is amazing and has list selection which is very very handy and it even has aux (wire not included) into the dash. the sound and everything else is good

https://www.pioneerhongkong.com.hk/upload/product/2/223.jpg

pra2veen2007-11-20 10:31:03

Hi' date=' I am buying a new WagonR Lxi soon. I need to know which music player I should install. As of now, I have decided to get it installed from the Maruti dealer. I have abudget of Rs 7000-8000 for an MP3 player and speakers. What is the best option available. Kindly provide me the model number for Pioneer/ Sony/ JVC etc. so that I can specify at the time of getting the system.[/quote']

Under this budget, you can get a Basic HU like Pio 2950 (Cost 3K) and pair of components speakers like JBL GTO Series or Hertz Deici series (Cost 6K). You do not need rear speakers, if the car is driven by you and after installing components speakers at the front, you do not need rear speakers too, believe me.