Sign in to follow this  
LoudPipe

Does Black and Yellow make you see RED?

loudpipe, afterburner was having similar thoughts. actually, the two of u together would make a great real life calvin and hobbes pairing. LOL! then the two of u could frag them bombay cabs to kingdom come with your electro zapper fragmentation cheese ball vending appliance.

AT: oh I assure you my friend, they love me, at least after Ive spent some quality with them smiley2.gif as for the blog, theres no link, so no one can read it, I took off all details and signatures paaji smiley36.gif

I have great respect for those members of the public transport force that use indicators. If I ever spot a taxi, bus or rickshaw that uses an indicator correctly, I will slow down and give him supreme right-of-way. Though that happens only about 1.4 percent of the time... sadly...

launch.png

First advise them to go on strike, then ask them to go back to UP, Bihar or wherever they came from, and as a last resort flip the meterm if you are doing the latter amke sure your escape path is secure. Do not fist the side of the cab as they are more solid than most modern cars and do not dent easily more likely to hurt your knuckles 

was riding down the mahalaxmi racecourse road. its a straight bit with no curves. i have this very loud silencer/un-silencer, so what this mother cabbie did was inexcusable. he waited for me to get close to him, and did half a u-turn in front of me. which is when he did the rabbit caught in the headlights bit. brakes locked, front wheel slide etc etc, i managed to pull up a few inches short of his door. i rode around him, kicked both his tail lights out. road rage? yes! but i really saw red that day.

who gives these morons licenses? who judges these cabs to be road worthy?

I have just shifted to Bandra, so expect lots more on rickshaws now.

I would like to buy a beaten up amby put in nice box section bumpers, a hydraulic ram in the front and then go out for a joyride at 1 in the morning.. picking off cabbies that are on the road...

Oh yea in case you missed it.. I HATE THEM!

James Bond getting to you Chaks?

What next.. a car that turns into a submarine so you can attach the cabs while parked on Marine Drive or Worli Sea face?