kain

Is it right

Hi all,

is it a right method to clean my bike using hair shampoos mixed with water..or is there any cost effective way ( don ask me to buy a solution for 200 for a single wash) to wash it at home..becas i used to clean my bike once in 3 weeks..

also instruct me on wat i should do after washing..plz..

i know the exact thing for you..... take about half a bucket of water mix some salt and sand on it..... use a sandpaper as a mop and rub in the bike with it.... your bike will emerge out very shiny as a steel... then after wash you can use some brasso on it to make it shine more...like an enfield steel.....

Sand and sandpaper for cleaning ??? smiley3.gif . I dont think thats recommendable.

Get a car shampoo (1litre pack) and you will only need to mix one cap in one bucket to wash your car or bike and not the full bottle("solution for 200 for a single wash")smiley36.gif. That will last for a year.

i know the exact thing for you..... take about half a bucket of water mix some salt and sand on it..... use a sandpaper as a mop and rub in the bike with it.... your bike will emerge out very shiny as a steel... then after wash you can use some brasso on it to make it shine more...like an enfield steel.....

What the Hell of Advice is this?

Mods are turning blind eye towards this kind of Posts.smiley18.gifsmiley12.gif.

I had to post a reply to report this post since REPORT Button gives Error.

FRG says that the Post Gets Reported even if Error is displayed. But I dont see any action taken on the Reported Post even after 2-3days of Reportingsmiley6.gif.

I think its better to Report a Post by Posting A Reply instead of Report Button which itself is in "Under Repairs" Condition.

Again the Old Topic has been Dug out.

I wanted to EDIT my Reply but Edit Button does not get displayed below my Signature.

Also in the Below Right Corner it is displayed as follows--

"You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You can create polls in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum"

Why am I not allowed to Edit my Own Posts even if I want to Edit them within 15 minutes of Original Posts?

INSANE ADVICE>... never follow this

Yes, you can use hair shampoo. Even I have used it. Head and Shoulders :) . Gives a nice shine.

We will be glad & obliged if you kindly post pics of your bikes/ cars after this wash.

Washing the dirt or the paint ??? smiley36.gif Salt ' date='sand and sandpaper !!!smiley7.gif [/quote']

alto,

this man likes originality. not the false wrapping.

Remove the wrapping of paint and the original still will shine ( even reflective type shining) more than paint.

Isn't that going to damage his bike if he uses sandpaper?

@calimaki : What do you think ?? smiley36.gif.

""i know the exact thing for you..... take about half a

bucket of water mix some salt and sand on it..... use a sandpaper as a

mop and rub in the bike with it.... your bike will emerge out very shiny

as a steel... then after wash you can use some brasso on it to make it

shine more...like an enfield steel.....""

[Please do not try this ]