dhruv suri

which car should i buy punto or i20

Jazz is not at all value for money as it has a 1.2 engine.

If you want performance go for Punto 1.4 as it will offer you great performance. The i20 1.4 comes with an boring auto gearbox. If you want comfort and superior safety, go for the i20 petrol.

Actually punto's performance is not so good and its not as good as the i20 overall but the puntos handling is superb and its style looks good too with a good stance but the i20 has good set of feature and its design is much better than the punto. when the punto came out in europe the design looked futuristic but now its looking a bit old i must. maybe fiat took too long in launching the punto. the interiors of punto looks cheap whereas i20 scores here. but the overall build quality of the punto is better. but with all its feature, a futuristic design and better performance my personal choice would be i20

If u buy i20 then its afyer sales service is good buy u have to empty ur pockets when ur warranty is over where as affording punto is very very much cheaper then i20 but its after sales service till now is not so good because i own linea and there was some problem in the handbrake and the part was not available no where in delhi so it was transported from mumbai and took 4-5 days to get it fitted into the car and before purchasing the car the dealer has promised me that all the linea parts will be availabe with them.