ROYM5

RENAULT LOGAN -HELP NEEDED

Regarding your query, Logan is not selling in good nos. these days, so probably M-R must be thinking of rejuvenating the Logan range soon.
CYRUS432009-07-22 22:28:24

I am planning to buy a Logan Diesel. I had read in ACI that a facelifted model is coming soon. Kindly tell when will the facelifted model be available?

The facelifted model isn't expected immediately. If you've decided on getting the logan - bargain hard and expect to get good discounts from the dealer(due to low sales).

Logan spare part prices have been cut recently and the car is good to drive and own. The only bit that disappoints is a very average after sales experience.

I would suggest you that though Logan is a very good car with acres of space (more than toyota corolla) but fit and finish are not good. The ergonomics are pathetic, even Maruti 800 has better ergonomics and atleast has door handles on all its doors which are absent in all variants of Logan!!!!!. I would suggest you to go for Maruti Swift Dzire VDi. Its a better package and has more features compared to Logan and since its a Maruti Suzuki product , maintenance and after sales services are far better and easier on the pocket compared to Logan.Plus Dzire has the superior 1.3 DDiS, 75bhp diesel unit under its hood which gives superior performance as well as class leading mileage.Dzire has superb ergonomics compared to Logan and has best in class features as well. Go for Dzire VDi.

in logan the concept of cost-cutting has been taken to unbeatable heights...even my zen which costed me 3.5 lacs has better looking interiors than the more expensive logan...the door's doesnt have proper handles on the inside,the wipers sweep the windshield in a very irritating manner and the diesel engine totally lacks power...at 120 kmph the engine is screaming for help !!!!!