ROYM5

MARUTI 800 AC COOLING

Do one thing.

When you Turn ON the AC follow the below procedure--

1. Turn On the AC and keep the blower speed on Max (I guess Max Speed is 3).

2. Turn OFF the Recirculation Mode. i.e. Keep it in Fresh Air Mode.

3. Roll all the Four Window glass down.

4. Wait until the cabin Cools Down to the Desired Temperature.

5. Roll up all the window glass.

6. Turn ON the Recirculate Mode.

With the tiny engine, I doubt if anything else can be done other than following  the manual for a better maintenance fo the car engine, electricals and the AC most of all. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The perceptible drop in power output, when the AC is switched on, is marked for the 800. And it cools the car, taking its own sweet time if the outside tempretures are higher.

Nevertheless, at least we can have an AC in this tiny, no-frills car, which is a boon and should be taken in that spirit.

With the tiny engine' date=' I doubt if anything else can be done other than following the manual for a better maintenance fo the car engine, electricals and the AC most of all. Nevertheless, at least we can have an AC in this tiny, no-frills car, which is a boon and should be taken in that spirit.[/quote']

Even I wanted to say same thing. The cabin is Small, so there should be no problem in Cooling such a tiny cabin.