diablo37989

skoda superb V6 TDi (diesel)

am considering buying a used or company approved used superb with the discontinued V6TDi

would any of you guys have suggestions as to where I can find one (emailed Skoda corporate but the email bounced back - typical), as well as any info on costs, reliability, spares (now that the model has been replaced with the new superb, will spares be an issue?)

any and all feedback would be much appreciated

DO NOT BUY A SUPERB i OWN THE NEW ONE. iT STOPPED IN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD COULD NOT BE PUSHED OR MOVED. CO. FEELS IT IS A NORMAL FAILURE BUT IT IS A SERIOUS MALFUNCTION WHICH COULD HAVE CAUSED A MAJOR ACCIDENT

DO NOT BUY SKODA CARS

SO CALLED LUXORY CAR SUPERB DOES NOT LIVE UP TO ITS NAME

DO NOT BUY A SUPERB i OWN THE NEW ONE. iT STOPPED IN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD COULD NOT BE PUSHED OR MOVED. CO. FEELS IT IS A NORMAL FAILURE BUT IT IS A SERIOUS MALFUNCTION WHICH COULD HAVE CAUSED A MAJOR ACCIDENT

DO NOT BUY SKODA CARS

SO CALLED LUXORY CAR SUPERB DOES NOT LIVE UP TO ITS NAME

wow. this is interesting. what was the reason? have you contacted What Car? about this? they normally champion consumers in these sort of cases...

Yes..Its an unreal case and every manufacturer has some faulty product..Just because of this one product, you cant shy away from the car which is infact great but im not sure why you are so specific about the V6 TDI

@designersf - the new Skoda diesel does not come in a V6 config, and puts out less power. the older V6 TDi can also be tuned & chipped without fear of losing warranty - which is of course what I really want to do...