Ishaan

Bike for a 18 year old.

if you want a medium outlook with a tigerish sound. then buy ninja. u know, ninja"s sound is realy awesome. but, if you want a compact look and enough experiance. then go for r15.hence r15 can be a usefull step for ur life"s first step. ... got it palsmiley2.gif

-dinesh

hey mate. dont go for busa. coz' date=' this is your first bike. i bought zma-R my first bike. now i have r15. then i have planned to buy hayabusa in next month. if you buy and use busa as ur first bike. I choosed to buy busa 1ly after crossing this mini rockets such as r15 and zma. so u cant get ur life back 1ce if u lost. so be forwarded in mind.

smiley1.gif

-dinesh
[/quote']

I still think you need more experience. Try a 600 first.

brother, iam in saudi, i have ridden and riding many of the 600cc and 800cc engines. my daily life friends has this. after crossing all these only i have planned to own a busa. got it pal smiley2.gif

-dinesh

Ishaan' date='you have two options

1: the fastest bike

2: the best bike

Choose wisely
[/quote']

and safety be damned!!!

I have been observing this thread with interest. I will just say do not go beyond a 150cc bike as your first bike.

?

Choose wisely
[/quote']

and safety be damned!!!

?

I have been observing this thread with interest. I will just say do not go beyond a 150cc bike as your first bike.

Totally agreeing wid u Sir...

Dont rushup to the fastest, be wise...

A wrong 1st bike can land you up in a hospital...

Would never refer Karizma as a first bike, I had a pulsar ug2 for 2yrs and then I bought a Karizma R...

High cc in amateur hands can never be used positively...

Maybe Ishaan drives a car, but there's a difference between car and bike...

Ishaan go for a bike that doesnt harm you and save dough for your next bike... smiley2.gif

lol...my cousin booked a black Ninja.. (250)

just waiting for her...:P

i'll be buying a R15...decided..:) wanted Ninja...but cant spend too much as just got a Chevy Cruze from dad on Diwali..^_^

R15 will be my first bike.. <3

ps- lets keep this thread going on...will keep updating on bikes for 18 year olds...:) so that, more young adults refer here before deciding..thanks a lot guys..:)

i'll be buying a R15...decided..:) wanted Ninja...but cant spend too much as just got a Chevy Cruze from dad on Diwali..^_^

R15 will be my first bike..

A girl buys ninja as her first bike.

Sure shot recipe for disaster.

R15 will be my first bike..

Ishaan, called Ninja as her,

overhang?

lol...my cousin booked a black Ninja.. (250) just waiting for her...:P i'll be buying a R15...decided..:) wanted Ninja...but cant spend too much as just got a Chevy Cruze from dad on Diwali..^_^ R15 will be my first bike..

?

Arey baba 'her' has been used for Ninja not a girl...

Ishaan is it justified calling a Ninja as 'her'?? smiley36.gif aisa mat kar!smiley36.gif

?

Choose wisely
[/quote']

and safety be damned!!!

?

Totally agreeing wid u Sir...

Dont rushup to the fastest, be wise...

A wrong 1st bike can land you up in a hospital...

Would never refer Karizma as a first bike, I had a pulsar ug2 for 2yrs and then I bought a Karizma R...

High cc in amateur hands can never be used positively...

Maybe Ishaan drives a car, but there's a difference between car and bike...

Ishaan go for a bike that doesnt harm you and save dough for your next bike... smiley2.gif

If you know driving properly then you can go for a good bike even if its your 1st bike. Definately Ninja should not be anybody's 1st bike as its more sporty and powerful, but ZMA and P220 can be and are nowadays many people's 1st bike and to me there is no harm if you know driving.

My 1st bike was ZMA and i didnt faced any problems, she's with me till now and running smoothly from past 5years.

And @ishaan congrats for Cruze, R15 and your cousins Ninja. Enjoy all these masterpieces at one shot. Do post reviews and pics of all of them.