autoraj

A-star Owner review

I'm a proud owner of Maruti's A-star. First me and my wife got lured by the expressive eyes and funky styling of the a-star. I preferred the ice cool blue shade. But i had a doubt though the car is small, can i park it in our small garage. The steering is ultra smooth and even my wife who learned driving recently parked it comfortably. I tested the engine on the highway and believe me it put even some sedans to shame with its impressive performance...My only concern about the vehicle is not so large boot but how many times i need stowage space for larger items. For now, my baby too play with the vents and now i thank autocar for guiding me to buy the good car..A-star is 2009 Autocar small car of the year.

Congratulations on the car raj. The A-Star is a pretty peppy car, quite similar to the old zen in a few ways. Its a pretty decent daily runabout, although I personally am not too fond of the looks.

Happy to see an A-Star owner review!

I always liked A-Star as a small city runabout, might get one for myself.

Share some more info. about the car & if possible some pics. too.

Congratulations to u guys!

I rilly love this car...

It has got everything that a bigger and expensive car has...

I love its charming front though the rear part is fine, dont like the big bumper...

For a single or a couple(wid a small baby) smiley36.gif, coz its rear is cramped...

But the thing that hits the point is the 998cc k series engine dats perfectly mated wid the car...

So u can call it a BABY SWIFT...