arreddyy

fuel efficiency of super hatcback/ sedan(

my alto is now almost 8 years old.so time for an upgrade. whats the minimum amount of travel needed for a modern day deisel? suggest a petrol super hatchback with good fuel efficiency or a sedan pricing between 6-9 lakhs. reply soon & yes all the owners of punto's, i 20's ,sx4's , linea's,etc. etc..... please reply

Wow! 8 years! thats good. I am getting fed up by Alto in just 2 years! Anyways, if you're afraid of putting petrol in your car get Honda Jazz or i20. Looks are good and both cars are good. But if you drive alot then I suggest you go for a diesel. Linea would do great for diesel :)

The minimum amount of travel for a diesel is normally around 15,000 kms. If you are going for a petrol car then go for a sedan instead.

Within your budget Linea,Honda City E, SX4 and Fiesta are the best options. Testdrive these four and decide.

Get the Linea dude. Style and substance all rolled into one great all rounder. When you can afford the Linea, i suggest you forget conventional hatchbacks and if you drive about 50 kms a day, the Jazz is a great option

designersf2009-08-10 15:14:00