FuelRunGod

Hyundai i10/Pa Test Drive Report

hmm.. ok....

i feel that, the magnum version's sales will dip after some time, since, we indians are used to strike off the safety gadgets.. to save money..

i also feel that, the sunroof  on a hatch back is unneccessary... but hyundai has provided it just to make good  brand value... brand i10

hmm.. ok....
i feel that' date=' the magnum version's sales will dip after some time, since, we indians are used to strike off the safety gadgets.. to save money..
i also feel that, the sunroof  on a hatch back is unneccessary... but hyundai has provided it just to make good  brand value... brand i10
[/quote']

Its not MAGNUM man its MAGNA , well yep the ERA version of the i10 is the highest number sold in the i10 ,

and for the Verna its sales is good but the Petrol version Doesnot sell very well as most of them like the SX4 and Honda city in petrol League , but the Diesel Verna is the Pick of the lot

Cheerssmiley20.gif

i am sorry....
magan.. ok.....
hmm.. but i feel that' date=' verna diesel should have done better, since its a great performer.. and even the fuel efficiency is good, though lower than fiesta....
[/quote']

Dude , the Vernas Milage is just a Km lower than the Fiesta  and think the Pricing is a bit high for Verna D , hope they give a good discounts or  a little bit slash in the prices

and lets not continue more about Fiesta or Verna in here as this thred is about i10

the i10 sold in good numbers , but still many people think that the Hyundai should have offered some Discounts this Festive Year End Month

cheerssmiley20.gif

but its obvious that' date=' the new cars wont bring in any discounts.. right..?
otherwise, it wil mean thatthe car should be doing very poor.... and the company is trying to increase the sales...
[/quote']

The Discounts matter on the Number of sales of the car and stiff competition its facing , soo on these cirumstances the Discounts Matter

cheerssmiley20.gif

but its obvious that' date=' the new cars wont bring in any discounts.. right..?

otherwise, it wil mean thatthe car should be doing very poor.... and the company is trying to increase the sales...

[/quote']

The Discounts matter on the Number of sales of the car and stiff competition its facing , soo on these cirumstances the Discounts Matter

cheerssmiley20.gif

ok.. so ... is the i10 facing tough competion...?

but i heard that, i10 has 6000bookings this month.... its pretty good.. though not great....

As far as initial bookings are concerned' date=' I think Indica<at launch> will take the cake. I think it created history, is it not? Correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote']

No dear , you are Right , Indica Created history in number of times visit to the Service station and not sales ,  and its always soo full of cars  that one hs to do a week pre booking smiley36.gif ,  and comming to the sales of Indica around 85%  Are to those Taxi Felllows ,

regards,

Priya

i think that.. the car which made history' date=' in number of cars was palio, with about 7000 bookings withinin the first week of launch...
but i am not sure... i have just heard so... please correct me, if i am wrong...
[/quote']

The history was created by ALTO , and not indica nor the Palio made it ,

The City too sold very good in numbers when it was facelifted on 2004( END ) , the Swift Diesels demand is soo high that thereza long wait even NOW!!! same applies for the SX4

Regards,

Priya

Can any one tell me if alloy wheels are std on Magna O varient because in the brochure its not mentioned.

Yup alloys are standard in i10 Magna O variant

Regards,

Priya

smiley36.gif

agree to priya, i think alto created the history, though not sure. but it still leads in the sales numbers by a huge margin...

coming to the point,

alloy wheels are not standard on the Magna O variant, its optional.

i10 has truly revolutionised the way small car's should be made.......but dont you think that i10 is underpowred considering its price is almost at par with getz and swift......it should have 1.3 l engine......what's your say on this ??????