SP_1916

Maruti Suzuki Kizashi - budget or luxurious car ?

I have never used a feature rich Nokia in my life.

Nokia is good only for basic phones, i.e., sub 2k. Beyond this its a pain using nokia (will hang now & then, dead slow, FM goes dead within some months)

Nokia & Maruti have many similarities. They are market leaders & appears to be good, and as Churchill said, "appearances are often very deceptive"

@ rahul

are you sure its coming to india this soon (2010)? i read sometime back that maruti is trying hard to improve its brand value to be able to handle the launch of kizashi in late 2011 or early 2012...

nevertheless' date=' great information.
[/quote']

I read the same. It was in the ACI Mag Sep09. 

I dont see this car suceeding in India. Maruti Suzuki just does not have the brand image to sell a car worth 10-12 lacs. Couped with the often cheap plastic quality and inferior build quality when compared to its competitiors in thsi category(Skoda, Honda, Toyota) it will not suceed.

Vitara failed - That car uses the same interior plastics as the Swift. Pretty luxurious for a 15-17 lac car. smiley2.gif

I have never used a feature rich Nokia in my life.

Nokia is good only for basic phones' date=' i.e., sub 2k. Beyond this its a pain using nokia (will hang now & then, dead slow, FM goes dead within some months)

Nokia & Maruti have many similarities. They are market leaders & appears to be good, and as Churchill said, "appearances are often very deceptive"
[/quote']

Leave the topic about nokiasmiley36.gif

Lmao the last line's indeed very true...

But if you want to sell something you should know the nerve of the customers...

Thats what nokia and msil very well know...

FRG's opinion about the same car in the two threads are contradictory. What made you to change your mind?

FuelRunGod
Super License
5_star_rating.gif

Admin

City : Bombay/Ujjain
Online Status: Offline
quote_icon.gif reply.gifbullet.gif Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 8:53pm

I don't like the looks of this one. It looks like a grown up version of the SX4.

By the way, the identical thread has been deleted. And FYI for people thinking mods are too lazy, we do have other work apart from monitoring people creating multiple threads.

FRG

Whoop Whoop, Pull up!!
  report_icon.gif ip.gif IP Logged

It should be priced around 14-16 lakh anything more it will bomb big time like the Sonata. Even at this price point there's no guarantee it'll sell. Sonata Transform is a good car and see where it is: it is doing single digit's monthly; even though it costs as much as a Civic V on road.