PREDATOR

SKODA OCTAVIA - PRICE DOWN

Hey its a good news news for all skoda lovers now octavia petrol will be availabe for just rs 10 lakhs on road only/-

but it will be 2008 variant

i need your views please to buy it or not ???

Its a great car for that price!! (if a bit outdated) but its solid and will last forever and is a great buy!! The reason for this reduction is because of the new facelifted one coming specifically to India and similar markets

Had the name Octavia been proceeded by Honda or Toyota I would have been very excited, but cos its Skoda I am not. I like to have a peaceful and happy experience of owning a car, thank you very much.

I expect this to be a stock clearance sale for the soon to be launched new octavia. Expecting it around Diwali time

At that price Linea MJD and Honda City are much better options.

Octavia is too outdated, has less FE, rear seat is cramped and has dull interiors. It will also be costly to maintain.

Is any new new octavia is comming ???
If yes when???

Laura is the new Octavia world wide. The Octavia which is being sold here has been discontinued in Europe.

As it is Petrol Octavia had hardly any sales in India, so it is better to stay off this car.

@Predator, Octy petrol's prices have been reduced some time back. Neither did it move out from showrooms before, nor is it going to move now!

Present Octy was scheduled for a facelift, so probably this move is to clear stocks.

Dude! that is very unfortunate to happen! Did you get any news on that or have you lost hopes on it?

Anyways as speed says, the Octy in India has a bad name for itself and i dont see it moving unless priced very very cheap :)