suvadeep24

Need Help...

Hi,

I own a Yamaha RX 135 4 speed, which 5 years old and has done 45000 km.

I want to go for some minor modification..

Will it be wise enough to for RX 135 5 speed sprocket for improvement in speed???

I will also be going for expansion chamber, NGK Iridium spark plug and RDD CDI..

Please I need Your help..

Thanks in Advance..

If you mean an extra gear, then its impossible..But you can change the sprocket size (meaning a sprocket with more teeth) can be fitted to increase speed but decrease acceleration and vice versa..

Iridium spark plugs for bikes, im not so sure and expansion chamber? Changing a CDI unit too is impossible as far as i know

1>CHAIN SPROCKET....

BIGGER FRONT AND SMALLER BACK---TOP SPEED AND MORE AVRG

SMALLER FRONT AND BIGGER BACK---TOP ACCELERATION AND LESS MILEAGE....

2>(NGK OR DENSO BOTH AWESOME) IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG GOOD OPTION COST 500RS + ALSO CHANGE THE SPARK PLUG WIRE WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE (SPLITFIRE IS GOOD ONE )--650RS

3>BUDDY YOU CAN GO FOR K&N UNI RC1060 AIR FILTER..

RC---IS OILED AND R---IS WITHOUT OILED...1600RS BUT DON'T FORGET TO PUT BIGGER JET... CHANGE THE MAIN JET..ONLY....

4> RE BORING IS GOOD OPTION...

5>RDD CDI ONLY IF YOU HAVE IMPORTED KIT NO NEED TO INSTALL INDIAN KITS BUT MY OPINEAN RX-135 WAS LAUNCHED WAY BACK AND IT'S BUILD IS NOT PERFORMANCE FRIENDLY(BUT IT'S A SURPRISER NO ONE KNOW WHAT IT CAN DO) SO IF YOU WERE ASKING TO INSTALL KIT IN PULSAR 180 OR BIGGER CC BIKE... I WOULD SAY GO FOR IT BUT NOT FOR RX-135 VERY MINUTE EFFECT IN IT..SO WASTE OF PENNY....smiley1.gif