tejasmehta990

Bad / Ugly looking Vehicles

My personal hate list.

1st and the worst = TATA Indigo - No CLS or Limo version will make this piece of sh*t any better than it acctually is i.e. from outside and inside.

2nd and close competitor = Renault Logan - A pensil and a scale and a 10-year old did this car. I am sure.

3rd = Mahindra Zylo = As others i think its really UGLY. Like the above two, focus here was on CHEAPNESS.

4th = Maruit Swift and DeZire = No one has to agree with me but i have hated this car since the day it was launched. It looks like a fat lady on steriods.

My personal hate list.

?

1st and the worst = TATA Indigo - No CLS or Limo version will make this piece of sh*t any better than it acctually is i.e. from outside and inside.

4th = Maruit Swift and DeZire = No one has to agree with me but i have hated this car since the day it was launched. It looks like a fat lady on steriods.

You should rate the Dzire above Indigo. Indigo is more balanced than Dzire. Rear Part (Boot) of Indigo looks better than Dzire.

Also the Chauffer of Indigo DOES NOT NEED Rear Parking Sensors to Reverse the Car. But the Chauffer of Dzire COMPULSORILY NEEDS Rear Parking Sensors to Reverse the Car.

Not to forget that While Adding a Boot to Indica and making it an Indigo, Tata Motors extended the Wheelbase by around 50mm to make the latter more Spacious at Rear than the Former. The Rear Legroom of Indigo is Min/Max->72.5cm/92cm and that of Indica is Min/Max->64cm/75cm.

But what did Maruti Suzuki do in case of Dzire? It simply added an ODDLY Shaped Boot to Swift and kept the Rear Legroom IDENTICAL to the Latter. smiley18.gif Both Swift and Dzire have Rear Legroom Min/Max->62.5cm/85.5cm.

Indigo may not be one of the Best Looker but it is no that bad either.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHETHER THE CAR IS ODDLY-SHAPED OR NOT? Please provide GENUINE REASONS.sudeepd2009-08-19 15:09:46

LOL!!! Weel said bro. I guess the fact that TATA put in more effort than the Maruti people merits it more points than the DeZire. One sh*tty looking car with some questionable build quality. Its a shame that Indian buyers are stupid enough to pay about a Lac extra just for an additional boot on a car with no other details changing. I feel they are being cheated.

According to me the design of a car should be free flowing and overall balanced in itself. The DeZire certainly does not look that way to me.

MAHINDRA SAY'S SEDAN KILLER smiley36.gif ERA OF SEDAN IS OVER smiley5.gif & COMPAIR WITH INOVA SERIOUSLY I HATE THIS XYLO... smiley7.gif WHEN EVER I SEE THIS CAR I FEEL LIKE CLOSING MY EYES.... PATHETIC COLORS...

INOVA+TAVERA =XYLO SIMPLE FORMULA....BY COMPANY

AND MORE INTERESTING IS THAT M&M HAS SPENT MORE THEN 450CRORE ON IT'S DESIGNING......WHERE IS THE MONEY CAN'T SEE.... smiley19.gif

Remember the old Santro when it was launched? That was one ugly duckling. Other one is it's competitor which looks like a Brick- WAGON R.

IMO looks does n't matter much in India. Some of the ugliest of cars like Santro / Xylo sell well here because of VFM which is most important.

The so called "Cars" made by Tata when they were totally into manufacturing of Trucks and tried to Ape the Mercedes Benz vehicle's designs in their initial passenger cars.

Tata Estate

tata_estate.jpg

Tata Sierra

TataSierra.jpg

The Tata Sierra TV Commercial was very promising with tag line Take Rough With the Smooth.

Since there were no other vehicles available these vehicles looked nice during launch of these vehicles with lots of features non known by the Indian consumers.

Mahindra Voyager.

Mitsubishi must have exported from their facility their worst vehicle die by introducing with M&M "Mahindra Voyager" and not to mention M&M has a tradition / bad habit / guts to introduce worst looking vehicles on the Indian as well as Global roads.

voyager.jpg

The Latest Example is "Mahindra Logan"

logammain_rt.jpg

smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif

Can we award these Vehicles with "Ugliest Vehicles of the World" from the stables of "Hindustan Motors" ?

HM literally enjoyed monopolistic position in the passenger car market for long time but due to Govt Policies and lack of vision they ended up manufacturing vehicles like below.

Keep it up Hindustan Motors....., Atleast we will be able to show to the world that we can make some of the "Worst" looking vehicles in the world if not "best" looking.

Hindustan Motors must be having or will employ more such designers who can design worst vehicles than these vehicles.

If anbody interested in these vehicles may visit below website. You can have 360 Deg view, downloadable wallpapers, colour changer etc... hmmm very modern and promising

http://www.hmmuv.com/

Multi Utility Vehicle - Pushpak, trekker and porter

trekker1.jpg

trekker.jpg

pushpak.jpg

porter.jpg

smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif

More to come ! Keep posting pals !tejasmehta9902009-08-22 20:51:10

I would like to say onething that too especially with this thread. People are just expressing their opinion as they want to. I don't understand why they hate Xylo , dzire, logan. They are worth for the price paid for it . I think people have a opinion that if ist its overpriced it fantastic and if under priced its ugly is it? E4 of Xylo is around R.815000/- on road (Bangalore), dzire vxi Rs. 580000/- on road(Bangalore). The price tag isnt shocking. For this price what else do you expect. And foethat matter peoplw like swift and not dzire whats the big difference, i really dont understand?

Among the sedans i really feel dzire is very under priced . I agree its exactly not a sedan,its called as notchback by the company. But the price quoted for dzire is really worth. When hatch backs are selling at that price why not afford this notchback. Consider the other rivals sedans in the market none of them are in the bracket of 7L.

The best example of VFM Vehicle with not very promising look is Tata Indica especially the Diesel version.tata_indica.jpg
For Your Kind Information I would Like to Tell you that BOTH PETROL AND DIESEL VARIANTS OF INDICA LOOK IDENTICAL EXTERNALLY SAVE FOR THE BADGE AT THE REAR.

IN FACT, ALL THE PETROL VARIANTS OF ALL VEHICLES LOOK IDENTICAL TO THEIR DIESEL VARIANTS.

Example of Cars Whose Petrols and Diesels look same externally in India-->

Chevrolet Optra Magnum, Fiat Linea, Fiat Palio, Fiat Punto, Ford Fiesta, Ford Fusion, Hyundai i20 (one difference for CRDi that it gets all-around Discs as Standard even on Base Variant unlike its Petrol Variant), Hyundai Elantra, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Esteem, Maruti Dzire, Maruti Ritz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Zen, Skoda Fabia, Tata Indica, Tata Indigo (CS, Normal, XL), Toyota Innova, Volkwagen Jetta.

(I would have added more if I missed some but I don't have ACI Issue in front of me since I am in Office currently.)

HENCEFORTH DON'T JOKE LIKE A NUT. smiley36.gifsudeepd2009-10-11 15:21:16