harshalraj2006

c-segment battle

Try used corolla it has climate control go for a 2 years old one.

its better to stay away from used cars as you can buy a new one its ok to setlle in for the City rather than to go in for a used corolla.

Hi Harsh,

For that budget, the best car with all the goodies is the Elantra GLS. I went ahead and bought one and have no gripes about it. It has climate control and all the other goodies. Go ahead check it out. After the price reduction there are quiet a few Elantra's I see on the road these days. It's a good car dogged with a poor image and heavy depreciation. If you keep your ride for say 5 years like I do you will have no regrets. I have already had the car for almost two years and can vouch for it and Hyundai's service. I haven't spent a penny for service; it comes with a 4 year/80,000 km warranty. So Harsh check out the Elantra, before you decide, it's sure to make you smile. What do you say FRG? 

You are right DD, the Elantra has really been undervalued.  I think its a great car in terms of comfort, ride, space and excellent service back-up.  If only our car-buyers would get away from the concept of "image" and look deeper than skin-deep into the actual virtues of a car.  Its sad that nice cars like the Elantra and the Maruti Baleno have not done as well as they should have. 

Jitz

i understand Elantra and Baleno are damn good performers, i personally like Baleno a lot. however looks are also important for a car... its like yu buying a shirt of best fabric but not designed to suit the fashion... though Baleno is awesome on the performance the design could have been better.... end of the day it all comes down to yur personal feel to the car, like some one said no R&D team of the companies are fools to make a car perform or look less.... so i think its our personal drive towards the car which makes us tobuy!!!

9 lakhs budget coooooool y dnt u go for hyundai verna crdi wid option pack u will get cd player as well as da climate control system n upon tht a engine wid whom u will fall in love wid its pick up is jus superbbb,its seatin n interiors r also gud n upon tht u get diesel vehicle savin u gud amount of money go for it da mordern diesel engines r rockin think abt it dude>>>