tejasmehta990

Big Shots with their Mean Machines

Lets see how our big Stars, businessmen, celebrities, politicians ride in style in their mean machines.

We start with Big B

==> Mr.Amitabh Bachhan with his Rolls Royce.

Amitabh%20Rolls%20Royce%20%282%29.jpg

==> The best Bolly Couple Abhishek and Aish in their Bently

382225498_ba038040be_o.jpg

==> Master Blaster in his Ferrari

sachin_ferrari_1.jpg

Please post rare and unseen pics. Once in a magazine I saw Mr.Sanjay Gandhi driving Maruti 800. I could not find that magazine as well as the pic on net.

Also it will be interesting to know car collection of Mr.Laloo Prasad Yadav, Rahul Gandhi, Sania Gandhi, Pranav Roy etc....

tejasmehta9902009-08-20 19:36:16

Yes the above Vanity Van is Designed by DC for SRK.

EDIT:

This Bus Needs Rear Parking Sensors. This bus Does not even Have Rear Windshield Glass Either. smiley18.gifsmiley3.gifsmiley7.gifsudeepd2009-08-22 15:53:37

Ratan Tata and his California is the best pic of the lot. Sanjay dutts photo with his Lexus looks pretty old to me but he is a car enthusiast with a nice collection. Yup Sachin has a Blue X5, saw it in a magazine. And I read that the RR was a gift to Amitabh Bachan from Vidhu Vinod Chopra after the movie Eklavya!!

also SRK was seen in his bentley convertible in iipm campus in mumbai.actually?in two bentleys.not know that both of them was of his own or not???
i think he came there for iipm quiz but it was held in delhi n yes it was blue bentley but it was of Arindum chaudhary, one who runs iipm.

Delhi has two or three. Bombay has a red one, which is Sanjay Dutt's and super secret Black one with black wheels. There is also one in Bangalore and one in Hyderabad if I am not mistaken. I will be getting the Black 599 pictures anyday soon...