chatterjeeps

Diwali discounts from Maruti Suzuki

WagonR - Rs25000 for Petrol; Rs 7500/- (Duo)

Zen Estillo - Rs 25000

Maruti 800 - Rs10000

Alto - Rs 12500

Esteem - 35000

Swift - No discount

SX4 - No discount.

Great news for me as I was just planning to buy the WagonR. Do you believe the discounts will be higher in December? I believe Hyundai i10 has given the charge to Maruti - people like me still having faith in Maruti stand to win this deal.

Your comments are welcome while I go ahead to arrange for a finance for the car. Cheers!!!

in Bangalore maruti had an offer for Alto where they provide a 3 day package for 2 to a hill station in Tamil Nadu called Kodaikanal (very beautiful place) and also a return flight ticket to a destination of your choice within India. Not sure if the offer still stands or whether it is valid for other models also

Now a days there are rond the year discounts- expect Maruti to cut prices in the B segment because of the Hyundai i10 that may walk away as the CAR OF THE YEAR 2007!! The Zen, Wagon R, Swift (not the diesel VDi) may all be cheaper after the i 10 sales figures get revealed and the jolt becomes apparent to Maruti!! FRG may please give us some tidbits later on after the winners are in for votes!!

i agree with Anajan it will be a little more in some month and little higher in another  month but right now the Swift Petrol , the Swift Diesel and SX4 not bieng given any discounts frm past some months.

13000 discount on swift P with 5000 xchange bonus not exactly a great discount.smiley7.gif

Rssh when comparing Nil disounts for swift P from past couple of months i think its good that atleast they are giving 13k discount arent a little bit happy?? and why r u angry??smiley9.gif

Well they are fooling us by cutting on the xchange bonus which was first 10000.

Yea thats true the exchange bonus should be minimum 10k rs i think 6 months back it was upto 20k rs too.