Sign in to follow this  
PREDATOR

BEST FIAT SHOWROOM IN -- DELHI

Friends today i visited to rama motors okhla to buy a linea for my brother , but the person was only giving me discount on current stock worth rs.8000 and floor mats only and when i told him that i want delivery on 1 october he said no discount will be available

But when i had purchased my car from techno auto in june i got soo much discout and many freebies and i think this time also they will are also provide good after sales service and freeboes so, you all please tell from where should i puchase the car so i can get the best deal ??

And is there any new thing in fiat linea because of which the person is not giving discount on booking !!PREDATOR2009-08-24 19:20:50

When you got loads of discount from Techno, then why don't you stick to the same dealership??!! Stick to Techno and enjoy the discounts. Rama is the best Fiat dealer but is not known for discounts. For discounts, you should go to Techno.

nim12esh2009-08-25 06:41:39