PREDATOR

New linea 1.6 - comming soon

Stop all the guess work. There is no plan to bring any new upgrades or engines to the Linea. This is just a rumour mill working over time. There is no new Linea and so there are no pictures of it.

The people at FIAT have to showcase something at this Auto Expo 10. I thing the technology of 1.6 Multijet and 1.4 Tjet would be showcased just like they showcased Palio 1.3 Multijet at the last Auto Expo.

Nimesh i contacted fiat 1800-209-5556 and thay said that fiat is launching in this year but they are not disclosing in which month .you all can also contact fiat at his no. to know about its status!!! smiley1.gif

my friend new linea is cmng this sept but i m not able to post the pics because my computer is not working but i think till tmrow i will post the pics

can you please post the pictures? which pictures are you referring to btw? are these spy pics? would the 1.6 look any different from the 1.3/1.4?

if its true and Fiat is going to launch its upgrade in Sep. i'll probably be one of the first one to own it.

its call center is closed now but will call tomorrow to know if there is an upgrade coming ( though i seriously doubt that they are going to release any of there upgrade plans on phone. )

More powerful engine will impact the FE. Linea already have not so mind blowing FE figures and this 1.6 will not gonna help it further. i think fiat is trapped in its own net.

true man Linea is not a under -power Car. It can acheive  mile stone in Indian Auto Industry with this VGT- Engine.Though its a smaller engine but with the help of VGT Charger it can beat Optra-d 2ltr engine.

my friend new linea is cmng this sept but i m not able to post the pics because my computer is not working but i think till tmrow i will post the pics

Buddy please post pics if you really have .

1.6 Engine specs are as below:

Model : 1.6 16V MultiJet
Disp : 1598 cc
Pwr: 120 PS (118 hp/88 kW) @ 3750 rpm
Torque :320 N

More powerful engine will impact the FE. Linea already have not so mind blowing FE figures and this 1.6 will not gonna help it further. i think fiat is trapped in its own net.

Who told you that the fuel efficiency of Linea petrol is not good???

I am getting 12.5 kmpl in city and achieved 18 kmpl on the highway. Isn't that good for a car of that size and weight.

A Linea petrol owner from Team-Bhp got 22.9 kmpl on the highway. Now that fuel efficiency can give many diesels a run.

You gotta trust the Linea petrol owners' views rather than only magazines.

Who told you that the fuel efficiency of Linea petrol is not good???

I am getting 12.5 kmpl in city and achieved 18 kmpl on the highway. Isn't that good for a car of that size and weight.

A Linea petrol owner from Team-Bhp got 22.9 kmpl on the highway. Now that fuel efficiency can give many diesels a run.

You gotta trust the Linea petrol owners' views rather than only magazines.

Hey Nimesh, Even I have posted many times for the same and true with the picture. This car is well balanced in power and Fuel avarage.

talked to Fiat on their toll free no. they confirmed that the 1.6 is coming. and its coming this year only, though they didn't confirm the month.

and i very much agree with nim12esh, u gotta trust Linea petrol owners than any1 else.

i am sick and tired of non-fiat owners perception on Fiat cars fuel efficiency.