PREDATOR

New linea 1.6 - comming soon

talked to Fiat on their toll free no. they confirmed that the 1.6 is coming. and its coming this year only' date=' though they didn't confirm the month.
and i very much agree with nim12esh, u gotta trust Linea petrol owners than any1 else.
i am sick and tired of non-fiat owners perception on Fiat cars fuel efficiency. [/quote'] hey buddy

can u tell me whether its 1.6 diesel or petrol?

talked to Fiat on their toll free no. they confirmed that the 1.6 is coming. and its coming this year only' date=' though they didn't confirm the month.

and i very much agree with nim12esh, u gotta trust Linea petrol owners than any1 else.

i am sick and tired of non-fiat owners perception on Fiat cars fuel efficiency. [/quote'] hey buddy

can u tell me whether its 1.6 diesel or petrol?

Should be multijet engine . Thats what i am waiting for :)

Who told you that the fuel efficiency of Linea petrol is not good???

I am getting 12.5 kmpl in city and achieved 18 kmpl on the highway. Isn't that good for a car of that size and weight.

You gotta trust the Linea petrol owners' views rather than only magazines.

common guy these are not mind blowing figures' date=' these figures have become quite usual these days. you honda city and hyundai verna too delivers the same figures. One of the guy on Team bhp has reported about his diesel verna figures of 26 on highway!!!

and as far as trust is concerned, you are suppose to trust the full panel of highly experienced and well know people's words rather thn a annonymous person who might be inflating the actual figures just to prove his choice right!!!

i am sick and tired of non-fiat owners perception on Fiat cars fuel efficiency.

so do you mean that only that brands owners can comment over particuler car!!! if yes, then i should suggest ACI to create different segments for different car companies!!

its not necessary to eat away all the food to check the wheather it is cooked or not, a sample testing is more than enough to prove it.

Who told you that the fuel efficiency of Linea petrol is not good???I am getting 12.5 kmpl in city and achieved 18 kmpl on the highway. Isn't that good for a car of that size and weight.You gotta trust the Linea petrol owners' views rather than only magazines.

?

common guy these are not mind blowing figures' date=' these figures have become quite usual these days. you honda city and hyundai verna too delivers the same figures. One of the guy on Team bhp has reported about his diesel verna figures of 26 on highway!!!

and as far as trust is concerned, you are suppose to trust the full panel of highly experienced and well know people's words rather thn a annonymous person who might be inflating the actual figures just to prove his choice right!!!

?

i am sick and tired of non-fiat owners perception on Fiat cars fuel efficiency.

so do you mean that only that brands owners can comment over particuler car!!! if yes, then i should suggest ACI to create different segments for different car companies!!

?

its not necessary to eat away all the food to check the wheather it is cooked or not, a sample testing is more than enough to prove it.

when i say non Fiat owners perception that does not mean that only Fiat owners can comment.

the comment meant that most of the people who are non-Fiat owners still think that Fiat cars FE is worse. however, it isn't.

you are urself saying the Linea's FE figures are same as Verna and Honda City, so these are figures are good enough for a car of this size and weight.

@shikharq7, thats what m trying to say, what is the need to launch it with 1.6 ltr, when already it is giving at par mileage and power. More power will affect the FE and then people will start complaining about the FE. this will hamper Linea's image.

@shikharq7' date=' thats what m trying to say, what is the?need to launch it with 1.6 ltr, when already it is giving at par mileage and power. More power will affect the FE and then people will start complaining about the FE. this will hamper?Linea's image.[/quote']

the mileage is at par but the power isn't. there is a huge gap b/w Honda city and that of Linea ( though there is a huge gap in their price 2 ) but Linea is under powered my friend , thats what most of the road test ,including that of Autocar says.

the car shuld atleast be of 105 bhp.

yes i agree with u , the FE mite be affected with the upgrade, but i think it shouldnt be dat drastic.

there are some ppl like me who still prefer power over efficiency ( provided its not in single figures)

my friend new linea is cmng this sept but i m not able to post the pics because my computer is not working but i think till tmrow i will post the pics

And buddy YOU, If you don't have any pics, then why are you claiming so?smiley7.gif

I think this post is for New 1.6 MJD Linea and not for discussing its mileage.SO' date=' Please don't go out of Topicsmiley38.gif.[/quote']

Is talking about upcoming engine and its expected FE is out of topic??smiley3.gif

[/quote']

Buddy, can you compare the kerb weight of ANHC, verna and Linea..???

You said Linea petrol's fuel efficiency figures are not mind blowing and then you mentioned that all the three cars are delivering similar fuel efficiency. So that means the fuel efficiency of Honda City and Verna is also not mind blowing. So I think Fiat has done a great job by providing a car that delivers fuel efficiency that is at par with its competitors if not more.

You talking about only 26 kmpl from Verna diesel on highway. I thought it delivered much more but thanks for clearing my doubt that it doesn't give xtra mind blowing figures. If 26 kmpl from Verna that too diesel is great, then 22.9 kmpl from Linea that too petrol is super great.

At team-bhp, an owner of Fiat Linea multijet is getting 33 kmpl from his car. Now beat that...!!!

nim12esh2009-09-09 16:20:09

At team-bhp' date=' an owner of Fiat Linea multijet is getting 33 kmpl from his car. Now beat that...!!!
[/quote']

thats what i said

and as far as trust is concerned' date=' you are suppose to trust the full panel of highly experienced and well know people's words rather thn a annonymous person who might be inflating the actual figures just to prove his choice right!!![/quote']

i think u should read the previous comments before posting your view at some comment.

If 26 kmpl from Verna that too diesel is great' date=' then 22.9 kmpl from Linea that too petrol is super great.[/quote']

and for your kind information, we are discussing upcoming 1.6 MJD engine, which runs on diesel. not on petrol!!!

E1RAJje7.jpeg

ssV2EtZ.jpeg

YpMOqbkE.jpeg

FRIENDS THESE ARE THE PHOTOS OF NEW LINEA 1.6 WHICH IS COMMING SOON

NOTE FROM MODERATOR: PLEASE POST ALL INFORMATION AND PICTURES IN ONE POST ONLY.
CYRUS432009-09-10 13:07:16